Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ashland 80 Roger Bacon (OH) 53
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ashland 80 Roger Bacon (OH) 53 Final
You have the score reversed. Cincinnati Roger Bacon outscored Ashland in each quarter to waltz to an easy 80-53 victory. I also see that the KHSAA scoreboard lists Ashland as the winner. I guess it indicates wishful thinking on the part of the Ashlander who "reported" the score. The upper bracket teams finished 1,3,5, and 7 while the lower bracket teams finished 2,4,6, and 8. All the good teams were in the upper bracket.
Sunday, December 29, 2013
Ashland Blazer 80 vs. Roger Bacon, OH 53 Ashland Invitational Basketball Tournament

SCORE SHOULD BE: ROGER BACON 80 ASHLAND 53, KHSAA Had wrong score posted
Roger Bacon may be the best team that I've watched in the last five to six seasons.
There are a number of schools in the Cincinnati area who are better. Nonetheless, Roger Bacon was clearly the class of the AIT.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Roger Bacon may be the best team that I've watched in the last five to six seasons.

Guess you haven't seen Huntington Prep, or a couple of other teams that have played in Ironton Classic or Boyd Round Ball Classic