Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia 58 Hazard 57
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Sounds like it was a great game, I wish I could have went and watched the games.
Congrats Cordia, great win.
Congrats Cordia, good win. Free throws n the early part of the season have cost teams a lot of games.
This is Cordia's biggest win since Rod took the reins.
zaga_fan Wrote:This is Cordia's biggest win since Rod took the reins.
Whaddya mean? They were dancing in the streets of Cordia when they beat LexCath. I mean street.

I think they beat HHS at Memorial Gym last year in the All A tournament. In my opinion their victory over Lex Cath this year was bigger. Just my opinion. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.

They beat them last year at hazard. That not that big of win.
They beat them last year at Hazard...
but Hollan was just a shell of himself at that point.

He wasn't even at 100% when Perry beat them in district.
Biggest win is over Hazard...? WT?????
bmf_41722 Wrote:Biggest win is over Hazard...? WT?????

Well since no one seems to agree with me...
Lexington Catholic was a big win and I see that, but I still say a win against Hazard at full-strength on a neutral court is bigger.

But forget that game for a minute and tell me who the hell else they've beaten that's any better.
Zaga...I agree. Huge step for Cordia in the hierarchy of the 14th. Bigger than last year for reasons you already gave.
LOL. Can't believe zaga just said hell.
Ballers Wrote:LOL. Can't believe zaga just said hell.

He is such a potty mouth. Confusednicker:
Ballers Wrote:LOL. Can't believe zaga just said hell.

LOL
My phone auto-corrected to it and I just left it like that.

I decided to live dangerously :eyeroll:
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:He is such a potty mouth. Confusednicker:

I hate you guys lol
ahhh boys!!
Lex Catholic is clearly a bigger win IMO in the statewide picture. Lexington Catholic has been a perennial power (top 10 caliber) in basketball for several years and still is. To say a win over hazard is bigger is kinda silly I believe.
Good win for Cordia. Beating Hazard is always a big win in 14th.
There is a difference in beating them at Memorial Gym than beating them on a neutral court. No matter who might not be at full strength beating the Bulldogs in Memorial Gym is tough. The truth will stand when all else falls. Brother Cecil.
Big win for Rhodes
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:Lex Catholic is clearly a bigger win IMO in the statewide picture. Lexington Catholic has been a perennial power (top 10 caliber) in basketball for several years and still is. To say a win over hazard is bigger is kinda silly I believe.

Coming from someone that has consistently said that Cordia hasn't proven that they can make it to Rupp...
this is the first time that I've thought they are capable of handling themselves.

They beat Lexington Catholic at home and I didn't bat an eye.