Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 73 Louisville 66
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think I will pour me a big glass of coach cal Kool-aid and just enjoy this one.
I'm glad those nba guys didn't play "a real college basketball team."

Pretty good game by the twins and young with Randle sitting the 2nd half. Poythress too.
Little Grey Goose in that Kool-aid goes a long way.
A very good signature win to build on. Congrats to the Cats :Thumbs:
I'd like to thank the no where to be found Lville faithful for blessing us with a Russ Smith who cant hit free throws, the nba dream team MVP Behanon, and the worst player in college basketball, Mr Van tresse.
As i said before the game Uk would win by 10 because they don't lose at home.
well the Cats only hit 53 PERCENT of there FT and still won with out Randle in the 2nd half,looks god going forward
Great win for the Cats! This win is a confidence builder for this UK team! 11 turnovers in a tough game like this is a sure sign of improved guard play. I think the twins are getting better and Cal has got them moving in the right direction. Just keep improving UK! Go Big Blue!
And poof, the Louisville fans disappear.
Tards tumble.
Great win and UK looked like a TEAM today! If they continue to improve they will be a tough out come tourney time.
I hope the Rupp Arena sanitation department ordered extra gallons of bleach to clean the entire property......

I don't wanna catch something that soap can't wash off after the dirty birds have been there.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I hope the Rupp Arena sanitation department ordered extra gallons of bleach to clean the entire property......

I don't wanna catch something that soap can't wash off after the dirty birds have been there.

LOL:biglmao:
I think it's hilarious that this loss is being put on the refs.

Played pretty much the entire 2nd half without our best player and still should have beaten them by more.
ballcrazy Wrote:As i said before the game Uk would win by 10 because they don't lose at home.
Confusednicker:
Not bad considering UK was at Rupp.. UK is taller than idk what.
cricket... cricket...
Game went as I anticipated. Ive said UK by 6 for 2 weeks now. The game being played at Rupp was enough for me to say UK would win this one. Not blaming refs or anything just the simple fact they probably wont lose at Rupp all season. However, the twins did show me more than they have all season. I was impressed with UL's guard play as well. Jones is like Russ, fearless! Hancock could have been a difference maker by knocking down a few shots. All in all Im satisfied. To go in to rupp and make it interesting against a team so talented they were projected 40-0. In satisfied with that
Maybe next season, the UK vs. U of L game can be played at a neutral location...

U of L fans, coaches & players blame the referees when the game is at Rupp Arena.
UK fans don't wanna go to the Yum! Center cause we don't wanna get shot at or get some type of disease from the dirty birds.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Maybe next season, the UK vs. U of L game can be played at a neutral location...

U of L fans, coaches & players blame the referees when the game is at Rupp Arena.
UK fans don't wanna go to the Yum! Center cause we don't wanna get shot at or get some type of disease from the dirty birds.

Once again, show me where I blamed it on the refs. Sure questionable calls were made but thats part of going to Rupp. I blame it on Bad luck. Russ never misses free throws like that and Hancock is usually stroking from 3. And atleast out excuse you mentioned above is legitimate lmao. Catching diseases and getting shot at? How often has that happened at the YUM?
The game simply hinged on the bigs which UK is...very big up front. The Cards don't have Dieng back there to bail out the guards getting beat off the dribble. And rebounding is much tougher. I had no problem with the officials. It was in Rupp Arena...a place that is hard to win. U of L will have a tough time against big teams. Russ is truly ridiculous...that dunk was a top ten. The blowout of Miami made me feel much better.