Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Could Jenkins (playoffs)???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Could Jenkins be headed for the (PLAYOFFS)!!!
Could Jenkins Go To The Playoffs In The 2006-2007 Season???
Who know's this early, the meat of most teams schedule's are just getting ready to start.
Jenkins has already played there meat of the schedule in the first 4 games..I really think this Jenkins team could win 5 out of there last 6..Well let's make that 4 out of there next 5 after beating Phelps last night..Jenkins going to the playoffs ...Dang I like that sound..But there are still 2 more steps..And last night was a great start to achieving that stage! Congrats Cavs and WE are ALL VERY PROUD! REMEMBER..DON'T BE SATISFIED!
well put...and yes, they are in the drivers seat, but they cant get complacent..they have to take care of business with South Floyd, Allen Central, and this was a great way to start..first time in 12 seasons theyve beaten Phelps..Im picking them! Imagine..a .500, playoff team in Jenkins! lol...Gotta take care of business though!
So very true TidesHoss32..Can't be satisfied..Like I mentioned..this is the first to 3 stages taken!
thunderstruck Wrote:Could Jenkins be headed for the (PLAYOFFS)!!!
Could they? YES
Will they??? Who knows...going to be interesting to see who wins the battle for the fourth spot.

BTW....Great Win!!!
Jenkins should go to the playoffs if they keep playing hard!!!!!!
:Thumbs:
It is in there hands after the HUGE win against Phelps!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:It is in there hands after the HUGE win against Phelps!
Not really...it's only one win...no one should count their chickens before the eggs hatch.
Have you read ANY other posts in here??? Who said anything about they are a lock..We have all said that this is the first of 3 stages taken!!!!!!! But to me, the toughest of the 3 that Jenkins would have to beat!
yes they can go and i think they will because they can beat SF and AC and BL but they need to worry about beating SF next week first.
Yes they can, but it will be a 4 seed!
We have ERVINTON this upcoming week..
And Belfry Justice what you have to remember is that our 4th spot in the playoffs is your alls state title..This program about folded 4 years ago.....And to even think about playoffs is unreal..
Whoever does the the final Playoff spot(Phelphs,Jenkins,Allen Central,South Floyd), will be crushed in the 1st round playoff game anyway, but it is still interesting to see these teams battle for the final spot,
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Have you read ANY other posts in here??? Who said anything about they are a lock..We have all said that this is the first of 3 stages taken!!!!!!! But to me, the toughest of the 3 that Jenkins would have to beat!
I have.
[QUOTE=PLAYBOY5]Yesterday 09:46 PMPLAYBOY5It is in there hands after the HUGE win against Phelps!
IMO..saying "it's in their hands" is saying they are a lock or you are contadicting yourself.

Again great win Jenkins, but SF and AC will not be a cakewalk.
The 4th spot will go down to the wire.
Go Jenkins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
still to early to tell who taked the 4th spot. could be any of ac, sf, phelps, or jenkins.
we will start to find out in the coming weeks.
fox sports Wrote:I have.
[QUOTE=PLAYBOY5]Yesterday 09:46 PMPLAYBOY5It is in there hands after the HUGE win against Phelps!
IMO..saying "it's in their hands" is saying they are a lock or you are contadicting yourself.

Again great win Jenkins, but SF and AC will not be a cakewalk.
The 4th spot will go down to the wire.

At Jenkins...You never have a cakewalk Fox Sports! Guess that is why it is your opinion because IMO..you are just trying to start an argument making it look like Jenkins already said that they are going to win or whatever you are trying to start...Why don't you quote my other posts in this thread??? Because anyone who read them would see that it is not meant like you are trying to make it look!
GO CAVS AND GOOD LUCK...!!!!!!!!!!
Hands_80 Wrote:yes they can go and i think they will because they can beat SF and AC and BL but they need to worry about beating SF next week first.
what does it matter if they beat bl? they arent in the district until next year.
it has no effect on the district standings.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:[QUOTE=fox sports]I have.

At Jenkins...You never have a cakewalk Fox Sports! Guess that is why it is your opinion because IMO..you are just trying to start an argument making it look like Jenkins already said that they are going to win or whatever you are trying to start...Why don't you quote my other posts in this thread??? Because anyone who read them would see that it is not meant like you are trying to make it look!
GO CAVS AND GOOD LUCK...!!!!!!!!!!
Nope, not trying to start anything and I don't appreciate the implication.
I quoted two of your posts in which you contadiicted yourself, that's all.
You, playboy5, said "it is in their hands".
Want to start a poll of members to see how others define "it is in their hands"???
I think most would agree it implies a lock.
Congrats Cavs!
if i heard someone say that "it is in their hands", iwould assume they are saying that it is a lock that they have the 4th spot. that is my interpretation of what was said
TRAIN85 Wrote:what does it matter if they beat bl? they arent in the district until next year.
it has no effect on the district standings.

I was listing teams I felt that could beat and if you look...SF and AC are in there also.
"It is in their hands" means it is up to them what they do with it...If they try their best to beat SF and AC, or if they don't. It doesn't mean it is a locked thing.
:fedup: would it really matter if playboy said it was a lock, this is a site that has a lot of sports fan telling each other thier opinion. I thought this thread was about if jenkins could make it to the playoffs not, what does playboy really mean. so with that said I THINK IT IS IN JENKINS HANDS if they make it to the playoffs or not, also if they want it bad enough and has the heart. then they will
I think that it will be interesting to watch and see how this season ends. Jenkins has a good team that plays hard and some times that is all it takes. Go CAVS good luck and play hard
I would love to see Jenkins not let this win go to their heads. As soon as it does, they'll blow the rest of the season. They need to not get satisfied and get their minds focused on South Floyd. Take it a week at a time.
Hope SO
jenkins needs to win a few more first, the sf game will more than likely be the clincher. dont over look allen central, but first the cavs have ervinton this saturday GO CAVS!
:rockon:
Pages: 1 2 3