Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Central-20 Perry Central-31
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FINAL!

Both teams ran the ball good tonight, Owens #22 had some big runs but Willis #3 jus couldnt be stoped he was jus too much for the pats tonight with 260 yards
Congrats on the win
How did Owens do? And did I not tell you about Knott Central? They would beat the teams that they are suppose to and lose to the average teams that are there size..Same Ol' Same Ol'...Congrats Commodores!
MVP2 Wrote:FINAL!

Both teams ran the ball good tonight, Owens #22 had some big runs but Willis #3 jus couldnt be stoped he was jus too much for the pats tonight with 260 yards

they said that Willis rushed for 230....and my coach that was up in the box said Bobby Owens rushed for 210....not 125
Congrats pcc but im still a kcc fan GO PATS and good luck with allen cent.
Congrats Dores, and Good to KCC against Allen Central next week
Congrats Perry Central!!
What is Knott Central record now!!!
2-3
congrats PC
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:How did Owens do? And did I not tell you about Knott Central? They would beat the teams that they are suppose to and lose to the average teams that are there size..Same Ol' Same Ol'...Congrats Commodores!

U know wat... i hate this fucking site bc people like this can get on here and talk shit about teams and they have no fucking clue wat they r talking about.... i hope a adminastrator edits this quickly but i dont give a **** no more i fed up with this bull shit... people who post stuff like the one above is just fucking stupid.... kids have good night and kids have bad nights... this is the last fuckin post coming from me but i dont really give a shit no more.....
Congrats Perry Central
alltimeplayer5 Wrote:U know wat... i hate this fucking site bc people like this can get on here and talk shit about teams and they have no fucking clue wat they r talking about.... i hope a adminastrator edits this quickly but i dont give a **** no more i fed up with this bull shit... people who post stuff like the one above is just fucking stupid.... kids have good night and kids have bad nights... this is the last fuckin post coming from me but i dont really give a shit no more.....
If it needs editing, I hope they fix your spelling and grammar........lol KCC is never prepared to play big games, whether it is the coaches fault or the kids fault, I do not know, but it is a fact.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:How did Owens do? And did I not tell you about Knott Central? They would beat the teams that they are suppose to and lose to the average teams that are there size..Same Ol' Same Ol'...Congrats Commodores!
Simply stating the fact here! :thumpsup: