Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Greenup County 36 South Point (OH) 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. Congrats to Greenup County on the victory.
Great For Greenup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Musketeers!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Greenup
I heard that Chris Smith (the star QB for South Point) was out with an injury. He is basically their only player that can make anything happen and without him they seem to be a not very good team.

Congrats to Greenup on the W. Greenup still has some time to go but they're heading in the right direction.
TC68 he did play last night, but I dont know if he got hurt in the game, great win for Greenup Co.
Smith did play and it was 24-0 Greenup at the half I believe. Greenup Co was in control the entire game.
Smith is an awesome quarterbac, without him it would be hard for that team to do anything.
Great job by greenup county.
Captain America,I think we "Lawrence County" will need some major improving to beat you guys.Good luck the rest of the season.
:letsparty WAY TO GO GREENUP. WAY TO STEP UP!:letsparty
congrats Green up
Great job Green up
I plyaed football with Smiths older Brother, the other QB, he has a program that he developed for training and his little brother has the arm from the training. I think it is called AIR IT OUT......
His brother played at Tenn. until he got hurt.......