Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2013 BGR Awards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Let the voting begin...

Rookie of the year: (Still deciding)

Best Athlete: Peyton Manning, hands down.

Funniest Poster: Bob Seger. One of my favorites.

Most Calm: Zaga Fan. Doesn't seem to get rattled, and is actually pretty good at ratting others at times with his calmness.

Most intelligent: TheRealThing (Incredible political knowledge and VERY good at expressing his view in such an articulate manner) and Hoot Gibson (should have never been banned, very similar to TRT)

Biggest Troll: RIUTG expanded his trolling services from the NFL forums to the high school forums this year. However, bigballer2011's comments toward Belfry stirred this board up in a manner I have never seen it before. Still deciding.

Best Male Poster: WideStardust and/or Strikeout King.

Best Female Poster: Granny Bear, with Stardust and RIUTG tied for a close second.

Poster of the Year: (Still deciding)

Swaggart Award: LWC

Best Grammar: (Still deciding)

Worst Grammar: (Deciding between vector and sur64)

Favorite Mod: Strikeout King

Fascist Award: (Deciding between Real Badman and Alfus21)
WideRight05 Wrote:Let the voting begin...

Most Calm: Zaga Fan. Doesn't seem to get rattled, and is actually pretty good at ratting others at times with his calmness.

Most intelligent: TheRealThing (Incredible political knowledge and VERY good at expressing his view in such an articulate manner) and Hoot Gibson (should have never been banned, very similar to TRT)

Biggest Troll: RIUTG expanded his trolling services from the NFL forums to the high school forums this year. However, bigballer2011's comments toward Belfry stirred this board up in a manner I have never seen it before. Still deciding.

Best Female Poster: Granny Bear, with Stardust and RIUTG tied for a close second.

:poker face:
WideRight05 Wrote:Let the voting begin...

Most intelligent - Pulp Fiction

Biggest Troll - WideRight05

Best Grammar - Pulp Fiction in a landslide.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Most intelligent - Pulp Fiction

Biggest Troll - WideRight05

Best Grammar - Pulp Fiction in a landslide.
Most Intelligent-I have to disagree just because I'm on BGR:biggrin:
Best Grammar- You are one of the few that pays attention to grammar and spelling along with Granny Bear, WideRight, Stardust. I am sure there are a couple more that I am forgetting. Some of the users that post on here I wonder if they even went to schools that taught grammar.
LWC hasn't been on in a while. Hmm wonder where SHE is?
I was wondering the same thing!!
Rookie of the year: RIUTG

Best Athlete: RIUTG

Funniest Poster: RIUTG

Most Calm: RIUTG

Most intelligent: RIUTG

Biggest Troll: RIUTG

Best Male Poster: RIUTG

Best Female Poster: LWC

Poster of the Year: RIUTG

Swaggart Award: RIUTG

Best Grammar: RIUTG

Worst Grammar: 64

Favorite Mod: RIUTG

Fascist Award: Lville Fans
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Rookie of the year: RIUTG

Best Athlete: RIUTG

Funniest Poster: RIUTG

Most Calm: RIUTG

Most intelligent: RIUTG

Biggest Troll: RIUTG

Best Male Poster: RIUTG

Best Female Poster: LWC

Poster of the Year: RIUTG

Swaggart Award: RIUTG

Best Grammar: RIUTG

Worst Grammar: 64

Favorite Mod: RIUTG

Fascist Award: Lville Fans

:lmao:
Here we go again!!! RIUTG blowing his own horn again... Just so sad that you didn't win anything when you where younger. You must have hit your head a few times for you to think that anyone would vote for you. The only thing you might win would be troll and I'm not even sure you can win that....
RIUTG - First place for prompting the most posts, threads and pissed off come backs!!!!
The most threads started about Jesus/The Bible.

Pulp Fiction.
panther nation Wrote::lmao:
Here we go again!!! RIUTG blowing his own horn again... Just so sad that you didn't win anything when you where younger. You must have hit your head a few times for you to think that anyone would vote for you. The only thing you might win would be troll and I'm not even sure you can win that....

Panther Nation

Loves Cincinnati football.

Wait for it.....

:biglmao:
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccckkkkkk!
Wink
^
Where have you been little girl?
Welcome back LWC!
Welcome back young lady. We have missed you girl. Smile
Don't pay any attention to the little whiners LWC! I've missed you very much, and the flavor you add to the forum!!!
Best behaved.....ME!! Lol
Everyone wants a trophy, the horror…

Confusednicker:

There will be no soup for any of us!

All of you are wonderful, this is your spoonful of validation for today….carry on!!!

:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:
^
The Most Subtle Poster
:1:
Spirit reminds me so much of deathstar100. I think that was his name. Anyways welcome spirit I've not talked to you on here really but you have flash.
^
I know who you are talking about. He left a couple of years ago.
He was a really good guy and good poster.

I wish hed come back.
Ballers Wrote:Spirit reminds me so much of deathstar100. I think that was his name. Anyways welcome spirit I've not talked to you on here really but you have flash.

Thanks Ballers, I think....are you talking Elvis in the early 70s flash or Rhinestone Cowboy flash? There's a big difference :biggrin:.
Love that sig Spirit!!

Ballers is just a young'un. #1BlackCatFan and I have tried our best to raise him!

Wink
Spirit100 Wrote:Everyone wants a trophy, the horror…

Confusednicker:

There will be no soup for any of us!

Sadly in todays world everyone thinks they deserve a trophy.

Ballers is just a young'un. #1BlackCatFan and I have tried our best to raise him!

Wink

I don't think we will ever get him raised Granny. Confusednicker:
LWC, my man! How you been?
Good and busy y'all, good and busy.
Ballers Wrote:Spirit reminds me so much of deathstar100. I think that was his name. Anyways welcome spirit I've not talked to you on here really but you have flash.

I have them both on Facebook, Deathstar and Spirit are two different people, though I get the comparisons.

Ballers, do you remember the countless hours that you, me, Deathstar and others spent on CourtRivals? lol. :biglmao:
LWC Wrote:I have them both on Facebook, Deathstar and Spirit are two different people, though I get the comparisons.

Ballers, do you remember the countless hours that you, me, Deathstar and others spent on CourtRivals? lol. :biglmao:

A month later and yes, it was fun lol...
We need to get back in it.
Spirit100 Wrote:Thanks Ballers, I think....are you talking Elvis in the early 70s flash or Rhinestone Cowboy flash? There's a big difference :biggrin:.

And when you can say you have the flash of '54 is when you can say you have something!!!!:Thumbs::Thumbs:

Bob Seger Wrote:And when you can say you have the flash of '54 is when you can say you have something!!!!:Thumbs::Thumbs:

Agree on the flash thing. I always liked the flash off those new Cragars, with the red line wide oval tires, all mounted on my beautiful red '63 Chevy Impala convertible. Had an 8-track player in that bad boy that sounded righteous. Come to think of it, the Hurst shifter with the cue ball knob was pretty flashy too. :biggrin:
Pages: 1 2