Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell 63 Morgan Co 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was 49-6 at the half. More from me later.
congrats Russell
Good Job Russell. It appears you are on the right track with your improvemant program to be a top competer come playoff time. Keep up the good work.......Devil68
Still think Russell needs to play with some more intensity.
Just for those wondering
Kasey Clark 150 yards Rushing on 10 carries. 4 TDs. Another 40 or 50 yards recieving. Played only one series in the second half and did not carry the ball.
Congrats to Russell
Congrats Russell.
Kasey was the MAN tonight, running over kids and then thru kids and then just flat out running them too......heres the stats:

Russell Rushing:-Kasey Clark 10-150;Daryl Wells 1-49; Nick Lewis 7-49; David Bailey 2-30; AJ Cordle 1-21; Aaron Beekman 2-19; Tyler
Jones 2-9; Drew Abrams 1-6; Kameron Smith 2-6; Derek Fosson 1-3; Travis Jones 1-3.

Passing:Russell-Tyler Jones 7-10-0-131; AJ Cordle 1-1-0-18.

receiving:Russell-Marcus Frazier 4-83; Kasey Clark 3-48; Nick Lewis 1-18.

This is what it looked like:1st 09:18 RHS - Kasey Clark 17 yd run (Dwaine Evans kick)
3 plays, 32 yards, TOP 1:03, MCHS 0 - RHS 7
06:48 MCHS - John Henderson 10 yd run (Foley kick blockd)
6 plays, 74 yards, TOP 2:22, MCHS 6 - RHS 7
04:53 RHS - Kasey Clark 7 yd run (Dwaine Evans kick)
5 plays, 57 yards, TOP 1:51, MCHS 6 - RHS 14
02:09 RHS - Marcus Frazier 29 yd pass from Tyler Jones (Dwaine Evans kick)
2 plays, 57 yards, TOP 0:35, MCHS 6 - RHS 21
2nd 10:50 RHS - Kasey Clark 36 yd run (Dwaine Evans kick)
4 plays, 60 yards, TOP 1:05, MCHS 6 - RHS 28
10:15 RHS - Aaron Beekman 15 yd run (Dwaine Evans kick)
1 play, 30 yards, TOP 0:26, MCHS 6 - RHS 35
03:36 RHS - Kasey Clark 2 yd run (Dwaine Evans kick)
7 plays, 64 yards, TOP 3:22, MCHS 6 - RHS 42
02:00 RHS - Daryl Wells 49 yd run (Dwaine Evans kick)
2 plays, 57 yards, TOP 0:32, MCHS 6 - RHS 49
3rd 09:07 RHS - Marcus Frazier 23 yd pass from Tyler Jones (Dwaine Evans kick)
4 plays, 52 yards, TOP 2:51, MCHS 6 - RHS 56
04:02 MCHS - Steven McNeil 6 yd run (Foley kick)
7 plays, 67 yards, TOP 3:58, MCHS 13 - RHS 56
4th 11:20 RHS - Nick Lewis 3 yd run (Dwaine Evans kick)
7 plays, 54 yards, TOP 4:20, MCHS 13 - RHS 63
Good job with another win,but still didnt have that :Hungry: hungeror spark,I dont know...it will come in time or when needed.Beekman another good showing:wave: touchdown and fumble recovery.Didnt know Sizemore was hurt....Powell is next,are they better than last year:notworthy
West just laid a lickin' on them so I dont know.... I heard that the QB is a great athlete and A running back also. #2 or #11 cant remember who it is.....
Congrats Red Devils on the win!
Forgot to mention #20 Marcus Frazier great game 2 touchdown catches:Clap: Kasey another great night.
That long pass that Frazier caught on the dead run was beautiful...
Great job Russell! :devilflam
Congrats to Russell!!
After having some time to ponder here are a few more of my thoughts.1. #30 for Morgan was a hard nosed runner. He impressed me all night. Sorry I did not remember his name.

2. Marcus Frazier did a good job of stepping in for the injured Jacob Sizemore. Caught a couple of passes for big gains and showed some good speed.

3. Kasey Clark seemed to run a little harder this game.

4. The shotgun.....for the Russell fans enough said.

5. A.J. Cordle came in later in the game and did a ggod job running the offense. Give him a few more snaps and put him under center and Jones in teh backfield with Clark. What a 1-2 punch we would have then.

6. The line this year is MUCH bigger than last year. But last years boys were so fast to the ball. Maybe that's why they look worse this year because we are used to seeing the speed last year.

7. Aaron Beekman does a great job at linebacker and plays with a ton of heart. But we miss the size of Timberlake last year. Him and Wills were a lethal combination at LB.

8. It's weird for me to go to the games and see #53 on the field and realize that last years #53 is in college at Northern. For all the Russell fans that know me. You understand. But in talking with Leslie Gross it gets easier year after year.

All in all a bit better game for the Devils although they do need to play with a bit more emotion.
Congrats Russel !
Way to go Russell great game
Part of Midee1 statement - 6. The line this year is MUCH bigger than last year. But last years boys were so fast to the ball. Maybe that's why they look worse this year because we are used to seeing the speed last year.

Are you talking about the offensive or defensive line?
it felt like the offense ran more coming off the field than running the play in this one. it wasn't just 3 and out for the defense but it also was 3 and out for the offense. the line finally started to get a push off the line. defense kinda slacked in the second series but picked it up afterwards. great running from all the backs. i felt bad for nick lewis because of those 2 touchdowns brought back, but he seemed to handle it well. great job guys.:letsparty :devilflam
1st and Ten Wrote:Part of Midee1 statement - 6. The line this year is MUCH bigger than last year. But last years boys were so fast to the ball. Maybe that's why they look worse this year because we are used to seeing the speed last year.

Are you talking about the offensive or defensive line?

Gonna have to say both because we had several 2 way starters. Schafer, Mell, Smith, and Wills played both ways. I'll have to dig in my memory to tell you more.
Midee1 Wrote:Gonna have to say both because we had several 2 way starters. Schafer, Mell, Smith, and Wills played both ways. I'll have to dig in my memory to tell you more.

I think its more attitude than talent. These young linemen need to learn how to get MEAN. Maybe #53 could come back and show them what determination is all about.
great job russell
congrats Russell