Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 51 South Floyd 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Good win Pikeville!
congrats to Pikeville on the win!
Congrats Pikeville
congrats P-ville
Pikeville is quick and pretty good on the D and O sides. Congrats
Who is #22 for SF?
He impressed me...hard-nosed kid who kept his feet moving and ran hard.
Congrats to Pikeville
Won in the Trenches Wrote:Who is #22 for SF?
He impressed me...hard-nosed kid who kept his feet moving and ran hard.
Anthony Barker
What was the score at the half?
Congrats Pikeville. South Floyd keep battleing
congrats to the panthers, great effort from both teams.........
does anyone know some stats for both teams?
wow........shocker. lol
SF had 97 total yards

PHS had 297 yards in 26 plays. Kicked a field goal on 1st and 10 on their final drive in the 4th quarter with over 6 minutes left in the game.

And I believe it was 41-0 at half
Congrats P-ville
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:What was the score at the half?

It was 41-0 with around 5 minutes to go in the 1st half...when Pikeville went up by 40 they started the running clock.
how did pikeville's running game look?
fballfan07 Wrote:how did pikeville's running game look?
Pikeville's running game was over-powering against a VERY YOUNG SF team...as it should be.
Tough to tell much about Pikeville's offense the last two weeks.
fox sports Wrote:Pikeville's running game was over-powering against a VERY YOUNG SF team...as it should be.
Tough to tell much about Pikeville's offense the last two weeks.

I noticed they had some linemen out..
Congrats to Pikeville!!
great game p-ville
...PANTHER-44... Wrote:great game p-ville
IMO, It wasn't great.
Pikeville still had too many silly penalties and the unforced fumbles are going to get them beat in a close game.
Congrats P-Ville. Good luck next week.
Old Timer Wrote:IMO, It wasn't great.
Pikeville still had too many silly penalties and the unforced fumbles are going to get them beat in a close game.

Agreed
IMO, a pretty good effort by the Panthers. The varsity got some much needed work in (even during halftime) and Coach J got the JV kids in during the 2nd Half. I agree, there were some silly mistakes, such as Sanders' illegal block on McAnallen's fumble recovery and several fumbles, but again, not a bad effort.
i never did see pikeville put in there junior varisty... if ur up 41-0 at the half... why would u put starters back in???
Well, considering their starting RB only had like 4 carries, I doubt that the starters were in that much. Not to mention PHS kicked a field goal on FIRST down to keep the score closer!
PCUNO Wrote:i never did see pikeville put in there junior varisty... if ur up 41-0 at the half... why would u put starters back in???

The defense stayed in the first possession of the 3rd quarter due to not meeting their goals (if you didnt notice, they ran sprints at half-time). The next series they were out, however.