Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Central - Sheldon Clark On WKCB 107.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Airtime 7:15 also on www.wkcb.com and on Tunein Radio on your smartphone. I know it buffers a few times on Tunein, but that's beyond our control. Enjoy!! Merry Christmas from the WKCB The KILLER B!!!
#2 team in the state against a decent 15th region team. LOL at you guys on the radio that are in AWW and acting like you weren't expecting Knott to play this well
D IT UP Wrote:#2 team in the state against a decent 15th region team. LOL at you guys on the radio that are in AWW and acting like you weren't expecting Knott to play this well
You say decent but it looks at this point Sheldon Clark is best team in the 15th. The 15th is just not in th same class as the 14th. Btw Killer B just called you out on air. Lol
lol, about as much class as I would expect from that radio guy. I quit listening to em mainly due to the score but partly due to the fella calling it. I like the enthusiasm, but not quite sure it was warranted in this game. I'd like to hear him call a big game, Although. Regional final or possible state tourny game.
KY Headhunter Wrote:You say decent but it looks at this point Sheldon Clark is best team in the 15th. The 15th is just not in th same class as the 14th. Btw Killer B just called you out on air. Lol

Hasn't been in years. Hell, if even this millennium
Those guys do fine. They get into the game but thats good I like it. They have done a lot of big time games and they do th region and state tourney every year. If your team is good then you have a right to be arrogant thats all in the fun of the game. These guys spend 3 months calling Knott football games and god knows that has to be hard so when basketball comes around they like to have some fun.
I hear ya on that. Congrats to Knott Co. Went about as expected, although it would have been nice to see SC compete a little more. I firmly believe that Knott has a great chance to win one of the next two state titles & hope they do.
I would love to see them get a state title