Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: In The Beginning, God....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you don't believe the first four words of The Bible.... then you will never understand/concept the rest.

Humans will never fully understand The Bible. As long as time continues, people will always have questions about The Bible that nobody will be able to answer. There are questions that I have, I think every preacher I've ever heard has had some type of question about The Bible that they didn't have the answer to.

God does not make mistakes.
God has never been wrong..... God will never be wrong.
God will always be right.

People have tried since the beginning of time to silence God and the Gospel. But nobody has been successful. His word will never be silenced.

There are different "religions" that claim to 'The Way'. Bus sadly, as much as they wanna believe they are right, they are wrong. The Death, Burial and Resurrection of Jesus (The Gospel) is the only way to Heaven. Not buddah, not allah or muhammad.... Jesus is THE ONLY WAY.
My favorite "In the beginning....":

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made through him; and without him was not anything made that hath been made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in the darkness; and the darkness apprehended it not.
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2013/12/20...?hpt=hp_c2

Take a look at this article^^^^^^

I stopped reading when I read "a Christian gay rights activist"
Pulp Fiction Wrote:http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2013/12/20...?hpt=hp_c2

Take a look at this article^^^^^^

I stopped reading when I read "a Christian gay rights activist"

I saw that and liked where the "Christian gay rights activist" actually admitted that no place in the Bible did it approve of homosexual relationships and that in 9 places it specifically speaks against it.

In todays terms that means "I don't agree with what the Bible says because it reveals to me my sin, so I will take out the verses I don't agree with so I can feel good about myself."

Our culture of political correctness has us to where we can't even face our own sins because it makes us feel bad.
If we never see that we are broken, we will never come to the point we seek forgiveness.

That Devil is a wiley creature!
All sin no matter what, will take us to HELL if it is not repented for. Sinners must repent and be born again.