Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Your Christmas Pledge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No money involved folks Confusednicker: .

Every year since my wife and I were dating her parents introduced me to the concept of singing "Happy Birthday" to Jesus. They make a cake and we all blow candles out at the same time.

The next step is one of my favorite family traditions. We make a pledge to Jesus on some aspect of our character we will work on for the next year in his honor.

This year I'm pledging to Jesus to be more patient. It will be twofold for me because the challenge will be to have a better attitude while being patient.

I share this with you if you'd like to adopt the same tradition. Would you be willing to pledge an improvement to Jesus? If so what would it be?

There's no right or wrong pledges and no grades to be handed out at years end. Thoughts and what would you pledge?
so far so good…on the patience. Need to tweak the attitude a bit!
I'm going to pledge weight loss this year. Working towards losing at least 25 lbs in 2018.

Currently I'm doing two 5ks a week on the soulcon program and so far so good am doing well.

What say you folks? What would you pledge to improve on in 2018???