Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Texas Beats UNC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Texas goes into UNC and beats them for the 6 time in 7 trys and there not ranked but may be soon as the won there 6th straight...
This backs up my theory that every team in the country sucks this year.
And not, its not parity.

They suck. Every last team in college basketball is inconsistent, and useless from one game to the next.

I wouldn't be surprised if Morehead State wins the whole thing.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:This backs up my theory that every team in the country sucks this year.
And not, its not parity.

They suck. Every last team in college basketball is inconsistent, and useless from one game to the next.

I wouldn't be surprised if Morehead State wins the whole thing.

Confusednicker:

Either you are correct on the parity perspective or our beloved Wildcats are in a lot bigger trouble than I originally thought.
Uconn also fell to an unranked.
No team has quality upperclassmen. So, parity has been dead for a long time. If the NFL, MLB or NFL was played with ONLY Rookies and 2nd year players, with fill-in's of guys that would be nothing better than Canadian Football league players, then those leagues would be down!

I've been saying the quality of basketball has sucked for several years. When the best players are KIDS who are prone to play for their own selfish reasons and have no interest in the name on the front of the jersey, then the product will be impacted. We love to spend all this time talking about the top recruiting class, but we could care less that those players come in to put themselves into the "resume" building process for one year and then they are gone!

This years Cats was that perfect example of where the fanbase was putting the years team as "GREATEST EVER"! What BS that turned out to be! This is the greatest assemblage of talent of one class ever, but teams are made with leadership. There is no comparison of this team to the 2012 team when it comes to "Playing as One"!
UNC fans now are blaming the refs,, lol.

Mix1...