Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Merry Christmas to all Bluegrass Rival Friends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From Cougarama Land and my family to your team and your family. May your holidays be blessed and full of happy times. Remember the reason for the season . Merry Christmas and God Bless.
Thank you cougarpride08!!!

And from me and the Black Bear Nation..have a very Merry Christmas and blessed New Year!!!!
Merry Christmas BGR, may the next week be filled with grace, peace, rest and an appreciation, unlike any other, for our Lord and Savior.

Make it a blessed one!

:Thumbs:
Thank you CP08, and Merry Christmas to you and your family as well!
Merry Christmas to all. May God bless each and everyone of you this holiday season.
Merry Christmas from me and the 2013 3A state champs. Keep Christ in Christmas. God bless
Oh, you just can't resist that AAA State Championship title, can you!!!

Wink
Yes...I wanna wish everyone on BGR a Merry Christmas as well.

Be safe. Smile
You know me all to well Granny. Hey, we have to live it up. You know you would do the same. Lol
Merry Christmas from all of panther nation to all of BGR! In this season of joy lets not for get those that are less fortunate in this world and the true meaning of Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all!!!
"The Son of God became a man
to enable men
to become the sons of God."

C.S. Lewis

Merry Christmas folks from the Spirits!
Merry Christmas

From my family to yours.
Granny Bear Wrote:[Image: santaflashing_zps7b96a305.jpg]

:thatsfunn You do erase your browsing memory after you find these pics don't you?