Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Your Favorite TV Shows of 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got sucked in to the "Voice" ( only reality TV show ) since Mrs. Spirit is a fan.

Our favorite shows were The Blacklist and Person of Interest. We do watch, How I Met your Mother, Jeoprady and Wheel of Fortune when schedule permits.

How about you?
Person of Interest
(HATED Carter dying!!!!)

Scandal
(much like POI)

Big Bang Theory
(has always been a favorite of mine!!!)
Game of Thrones

Eastbound & Down

Hello Ladies

Justified

Breaking Bad

Sons of Anarchy
My TV watching has significantly dropped as my movie watching has gone way up this year.
To be honest, I just don't have any shows I follow right now other than big bang, and even I miss a lot of it.
That's why you use a DVR!
Confusednicker:

I have 157 episodes taped and never intend on erasing any!!
Criminal Minds
NCIS
Big Bang Theory
Justified
I don't get to watch much TV but one show that I at least try to watch is Life Below Zero
Revolution
The Blacklist
Person of Interest
NCIS
Hostages
The Big Bang Theory
Dads
Moms
Two Broke Girls
Two and a Half Men
Sons of Anarchy
Life Below Zero
American Idol
X Factor
The Middle
Modern Family
Hawaii Five O
Blue Bloods
Dooms Day Preppers
Hells Kitchen
How I Met Your Mother
Mike & Molly
The Goldbergs
Chicago Fire
Last Man Standing
The Neighbors
Nashville

(I am married to my DVR lol)
I had never watched Modern Family until this year when USA started airing about 6 episodes every Tuesday Night and now I love it.

There were only 3 Shows that I literally considered shows I couldn't miss.. these are all three IMHO the best on television:

Breaking Bad
The Walking Dead
Game of Thrones

The Shows I Try To Watch/ Keep Up With Every Week:
Duck Dynasty
Shameless
Boardwalk Empire
Eastbound and Down
Wicked Tuna
Californication
Dexter
Next Food Network Star
Cut Throat Kitchen

I used to love Dexter and Californication but both have gone down hill... I stopped watching Hell on wheels once the time slot changed. Eastbound and Down was fantastic the final season..but I ha dlost touch with it a bit. True Blood I think I simply watch because of the time slot.

I got in on the tail of Naked Vegas on Sci-Fi. It's about body paint artists in Las Vegas and I really enjoyed the 4 or 5 episodes I saw. It was really cool how they did these unique artworks or illusions... plus seeing models that are 95% naked didn't hurt.

R.I.P Breaking Bad...the second best show to ever come on television.
Hell's Kitchen makes me hungry every single time I watch it!! Did you see the kid's competition, BlackCat???
Granny Bear Wrote:Hell's Kitchen makes me hungry every single time I watch it!! Did you see the kid's competition, BlackCat???

That wasn't Hell's Kitchen. It was the other cooking show Gordon Ramsey does with the other 2 chefs. The name escapes me at this moment, but it interfered with some other recordings I had already scheduled.

I seen the one with the adults, but the one with the kids was in a different time slot. I think it would have been better simply because of the kids, but I already scheduled other things I have watched for several seasons and didn't want to miss them.

Master Chef. That's the name of the one your thinking about.
Nobody mentioned it, but my wife and I got into Ray Donovan on Showtime. I also like Shameless but dont ask me why, LOL!
Monday Night Raw
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Sleepy Hollow

Almost Human

Back in the Game

The Blacklist

The Crazy Ones

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

The Michael J. Fox Show

The Millers

The Following

Major Crimes

Several episodes of Sleepy Hollow have been filmed in the area I live.
^ Hell?
I don't live Campbell Co.:biggrin:.
They have filmed episodes at Tryon Palace(it was where the original governor of NC lived) in New Bern, NC, which was the original capital of North Carolina.
Stardust Wrote:Monday Night Raw

I'm shocked!!! I would have never guessed this. :yikes:
Breaking Bad
I've watched a few episodes of the Goldbergs and it's a riot. For 2014, Mrs. Spirit is in to "Intelligence." She's not getting enough of that on the home front …..; )

Watching an episode of Modern Family as I type this.
Sadly for me four of the shows on my list have already been axed.
Almost Human

Back in the Game

The Blacklist

The Crazy Ones

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

The Michael J. Fox Show

The Millers

The Following [url=http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showthread.php?t=168508#sthash.d80dbytb.dpuf][/url]