Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County Freshmen 22 Ashland 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LC's young pups defeat Blazier kitten in a down to the wire game!!:Thumbs:
Congrats
Man wish I could have been there but had to get the Middle school ready for Boyd Co Tuesday.
Congratulations dawgs!! Sounds like a real barn burner
Congrats!!!! Hope its a sign of things to come........
congats LC
Great Job Lawrence County!!!!:redboxer: Way to fight!

I heard that you guys had over a 100 yards in penalties.. You played in a tough place to WIN as Belfrey and Russell already knows.
Sports Nut Wrote:Great Job Lawrence County!!!!:redboxer: Way to fight!

I heard that you guys had over a 100 yards in penalties.. You played in a tough place to WIN as Belfrey and Russell already knows.

I was not at this game, but I did hear that Lawrence County actually did hurt themselves with penalties, but it was not because the referees tried to purposely cheat Lawerence, as your post implies. You shouldn't be talking anyways, I've played at Lawerence a couple times and the officiating wasn't very good.

Anyways, congrats to Lawerence on the victory and good luck on the rest of the season.
I read the post on the REFEREES IN REVIEW thread and you might want to wright something concerning this on that I understand you are behind your team 110% Nothing wrong with that. But everyone who is not from Ashland will say it is hard to win there. Take it how you want to . I am not going to argue with you on here though. Just my thoughts..
I heard because of injuries and illness a few freshman start varsity and a lot of them play.
Lawrence County gets alot of penalties, and it doesnt matter where we play.I would say we might have led the state in offsides penalties last year.To get back to where we were we must be so so much more disciplined.
t-cat50 Wrote:I heard because of injuries and illness a few freshman start varsity and a lot of them play.

LC has several kids playing 3 games a week.
Under the circumstances because of injuries,illness,and lower than normal total of players, our boys are stretched pretty thin.What might seem to some as lack of effort could be the fact they played 3 games that week.Ive been too hard on them.We got great young men.