Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin 102 Barbourville 75
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
This was no surprise to me.....Barbourville has not reached elite status in the 13th yet.....Looks like a good effort by the Lady Hounds! Spanked those tigers!Confusedilly:
Agreed, some were touting B'ville as a regional contender. No offense to them but no way. With the emergence of Harlan City, they are probably not even the A favorite right now. I have been able to see all the top teams at least once so far, and I say you could play a round robin with Bell, Corbin and Whitley, and it would be nearly dead even every time. Both Harlan schools and Clay could probably beat one on a given night, but the region champ will go to one of the big 3.
Van Hagar Wrote:Agreed, some were touting B'ville as a regional contender. No offense to them but no way. With the emergence of Harlan City, they are probably not even the A favorite right now. I have been able to see all the top teams at least once so far, and I say you could play a round robin with Bell, Corbin and Whitley, and it would be nearly dead even every time. Both Harlan schools and Clay could probably beat one on a given night, but the region champ will go to one of the big 3.

Agreed, and I don't even thank the other all A teams are even close to Harlan right now.
Van Hagar Wrote:Agreed, some were touting B'ville as a regional contender. No offense to them but no way. With the emergence of Harlan City, they are probably not even the A favorite right now. I have been able to see all the top teams at least once so far, and I say you could play a round robin with Bell, Corbin and Whitley, and it would be nearly dead even every time. Both Harlan schools and Clay could probably beat one on a given night, but the region champ will go to one of the big 3.

I may rank them fourth at this point, but I don't see how Harlan County is on a different level than "the big 3" from what has happened so far this year, or even last year for that matter.
LYNN CAMP ABSOLUTELY DOMINATED PINEVILLE LAST NIGHT 67-29 I would put them with Harlan and then Bville in terms of All A teams ...Harlan is a very good team and will contiunue to improve..
My opinion on Lynn Camp is still out.......until I see them play someone like Harlan....then I might join the Lynn Camp bandwagon...:Thumbs: