Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top players in your region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From the 14th

1) Steppe
2) Hicks
3) Bailey
4) Brandenburg
5) Romans
6) Berryman
7) Cox
8)Dennis
9) Fetters
10) Collins
15th
  1. landon slone
  2. blake bundy
  3. jamie mccarty
  4. jd vanhoose
  5. jamie mccarty
  6. ?
I think the top 10 in the 15th Region are:
1.Landon Slone
2.Jamie McCarty
3.Eathan Johnson
4.JD Vanhoose
5.Jamie Case
6.Tyler Hamilton
7.Shane Grimm
8.Robert Gannon
9.Jacob Bryant
10.Jaryd Crum
The Van Ferguson kid at Paintsville is supposed to be a top 2-3 player in the region but I didn't put him on the list because I havent seen him play. If he is as good as people say I'd put him at #2 or 3 and Drop everyone else down a spot.
lol WWJD u would put tyler hamilton and all of the rest above BUNDY? well that shows how much you really know about hoops...
ukfan12 Wrote:lol WWJD u would put tyler hamilton and all of the rest above BUNDY? well that shows how much you really know about hoops...
I think it shows I know a whole lot more about hoops than you. For crying out loud you had Jamie McCarty at #3 and 5, and had Bundy at #2 ahead of McCarty, VanHoose, and Ethan Johnson among others...Anybody who had a clue about basketball would know you don't have a clue.
i think he's sayin when mccarty plays his A game he is number 3 in the region..but when he's havin an off night..he's a mere number 5..
Besides that was just my opinon alone, If I didn't think it I wouldn't have posted it.

I think Bundy is a good hard nosed basketball Player Who can Defend well and make his teammates better, a top 10 player no, a good player yeah, So lets not make this about Bundy, I just gave my opinion and you gave yours so I'm through.
SEHUNT00 Wrote:i think he's sayin when mccarty plays his A game he is number 3 in the region..but when he's havin an off night..he's a mere number 5..
Maybe your right I'm not sure..lol
1.Landon Slone
2.Jamie McCarty
3.Jamie Case
4.Robert Gannon
5.Josh Martin
6.Ethan Johnson
7.Jaryd Crum
8.JD Vanhoose
9.Shane Grimm
10.Matt Clevenger
LuckyCharms Wrote:From the 14th

1) Steppe
2) Hicks
3) Bailey
4) Brandenburg
5) Romans
6) Berryman
7) Cox
8)Dennis
9) Fetters
10) Collins

I agree, but I would prolly move romans up one. JMO:Thumbs:

1) Steppe
2) Hicks
3) Bailey
4) Brandenburg
5) Romans
6) Berryman
7) Cox
8)Dennis
9) Fetters
10) Collins
i think Ryan howard and brian hubbard.. need ta be a cupple names in this list
i agree but romans should be moved on up more like # 3
from the 14th region IMO

1) Steppe
2) Hicks
3) Brandonburg
4) Romans
5) Cox
6) Berryman
7) Collins
8) Fetters
9) Dennis
10) Congleton
from the 15th
ethan johnson
landon slone
blake bundy
jd vanhoose
jayme mcarty
adam slone
jordan hall
josh martin
ryan collins
lyle johnson
bobby hughs
justin collins
jody tackett if he plays somewhere
ukfan12 Wrote:15th
  1. landon slone
  2. blake bundy
  3. jamie mccarty
  4. jd vanhoose
  5. jamie mccarty
  6. ?
Theres no way Bundy's top 10 let alone #2.

White Mike Wrote:1.Landon Slone
2.Jamie McCarty
3.Jamie Case
4.Robert Gannon
5.Josh Martin
6.Ethan Johnson
7.Jaryd Crum
8.JD Vanhoose
9.Shane Grimm
10.Matt Clevenger
I like your list White Mike it looks pretty good, and I know you know what your talking about because I've read some of your other post,but I disagree about one thing, I don't think Josh Martin is anywhere near the top 10. He plays hard and I like that and He's a big kid(15th region standards) but other than that he really dosen't have that much ability, I think if you put him on a good team that he wouldn't see alot of minutes, not to take anything away from him he should have a pretty good season but thats JMO. I'm not sure about Matt Clevenger eighter but he did have some Potential to be pretty good...but your list looks pretty good give or take a player or two.:thumpsup:
One thing I would change about WhiteMike's list would be Ryan Romans added in. He is a good all around player and a power house in the paint. he can penitrate well and has good dribbling skills. With his strength he is going to be unstopable.
who does Romans play for?
White Mike Wrote:who does Romans play for?
Romans plays for Powell County, but they are in the 14th region so I don't think you shold add him to your list.Confusedhh:
Elisha Justice from SV

1) Steppe
2) Hicks
3) Bailey
4) Brandenburg
5) Romans
6) Berryman
7) Cox
8)Dennis
9) Fetters
10) Collins
I think you add Hurt from Cordia he's a really good guard and I think he's top ten in the 14th probabily somewhere between 8 and 10. Also I believe Brandenburg is the best player in the region. But this list looks good. I'd switch Stepp and Cox also, I think Cox is better.
Moe Wrote:I like your list White Mike it looks pretty good, and I know you know what your talking about because I've read some of your other post,but I disagree about one thing, I don't think Josh Martin is anywhere near the top 10. He plays hard and I like that and He's a big kid(15th region standards) but other than that he really dosen't have that much ability, I think if you put him on a good team that he wouldn't see alot of minutes, not to take anything away from him he should have a pretty good season but thats JMO. I'm not sure about Matt Clevenger eighter but he did have some Potential to be pretty good...but your list looks pretty good give or take a player or two.:thumpsup:
I agree that Josh is not be the best player in the world but what he lacks in ability and athleticism he makes up for with heart. He plays hard everygame and I got to give the kid credit he does want to win and I hope AC can win a few more games this season they haven't had a winning season since they've been there. Also Josh may not be a top 10 or even top 20 player at that, but he plays as hard as anyone, give the kid credit he's got Heart.
IMO Zach Gay and maybe even Andy Blank from Buckhorn should be in the top ten. Also Hubbard from Leslie and Taylor from Cordia should get some credit.
Moe Wrote:Romans plays for Powell County, but they are in the 14th region so I don't think you shold add him to your list.Confusedhh:

He never said what region he was from
Drew Mcdavid
dakota euton
chad jackson
from the 15th region this year i'd say the best player will be ethan johnson from SF
i saw the lindon kid from KCC play this summer and I would say hes the most athlietic player in any region around here
well from the 15th i would say ethan johnson
E J From Soth Floyd will be the best player in tthe 15th
Blake Bundy is a top 10 player, he is not selfish, like landon slone. If landon doesn't get the ball he pouts. bundy plays for the love of the game not the glory.