Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pitchers for Powell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who all does Powell have that can Pitch? I know Benningfield, Brewer, and Kinser, and I think profit threw some last year, but other than that is there any upcoming pitching talent for them?
i think that is all of the pitchers that powell county has...but i think the coach is trying to find so left handers in the school
Powell will definately need more pitching but Benningfield, Brewer, Kinser will be SOLID pitchers that no one will want to face.
14thRegionPlayer Wrote:i think that is all of the pitchers that powell county has...but i think the coach is trying to find so left handers in the school

Any Idea who?
JMO, but Kinser needs to improve, he struggled a bit last year. Making other teams want to face him lol. Hopefully we will see an improvement on pitching this year.
Well hopefully he will improve to that level anyways
think kinser will help powell this year in the pitching rotation because he is a year older, and is more knowledgable of how to face batters than he did his previous 2 years..JMO
Yea
is powell gon be dominant in every sport they play lol
Who knows?
lol baseball anyways
lol
LOL You guys are crazy.

There is not leftys in the school by the way
Yea if there was I think that Coach Varney would already have them playing, being the size of Powell's school
Good luck to powell co baseball players hope you guys go a long way repeat this year heard you all are doing good keep it up guys im rooting for you :Thumbs:
I think Benningfield will be a very good pitcher for PC this year, Possibly the best pitcher. He did great last season, and I'm sure powell is expecting even greater things from him this year.
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:is powell gon be dominant in every sport they play lol
With the exception of football lol....
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:is powell gon be dominant in every sport they play lol
With the exception of football...YES lol
woops..sorry about the double comment there
DoItBig Wrote:think kinser will help powell this year in the pitching rotation because he is a year older, and is more knowledgable of how to face batters than he did his previous 2 years..JMO
I disagree. He is going to have to work very hard to improve. He played nothing but basketball all summer and wont be out for baseball till atleast around the first of march or in that area. He wouldnt be able to learn more about how to face batter's or being more knowledgable playing basketball for around 8 or 9 months.JMO.BUT..he will be the number 3 man for powell this year and should get some wins for the pirates.JMO
I think kinser will do fine. He has been a starter for 2 years and has done the same thing every year Kinser is a great player with a good arm. To say that he will not pitch well is going a little far. What im saying is that he wont have to. The Pirates will have many pitchers other than him, IMO Seth Profitt will be a better pitcher and Kinser will be the number 4 pitcher.
Powell has some good starting pitchers they now just need some relivers
14th Champ Wrote:I think kinser will do fine. He has been a starter for 2 years and has done the same thing every year Kinser is a great player with a good arm. To say that he will not pitch well is going a little far. What im saying is that he wont have to. The Pirates will have many pitchers other than him, IMO Seth Profitt will be a better pitcher and Kinser will be the number 4 pitcher.

Who did the profitt kid pitch against last year...and who did kinser pitch against last year?
Profitt pitched very well against North Laurel and Kinser pitched a no no against Breathitt during Region. Profitt and Kinser both pitched against Bourbon and Profitt also started against Boyd.
how did kinser do against bourbon, and how did profitt do against bourbon?
?
DoItBig Wrote:how did kinser do against bourbon, and how did profitt do against bourbon?
Well lets just say he didnt have his best stuff..and he didnt have great location so they jumped out to a pretty big lead early,but Profitt came in and limited the hitting and gave Powell a chance to jump back but fell short 9-6.
i think that russ dotson is a good pitcher for powell.i see him as a sophomore getting some innings in for varsity this year . do not underestimate this kid.very good kid.like his love for the game.plus he throws in the 70's and accurate
baseballking Wrote:i think that russ dotson is a good pitcher for powell.i see him as a sophomore getting some innings in for varsity this year . do not underestimate this kid.very good kid.like his love for the game.plus he throws in the 70's and accurate
WHOOOO 70 mph...GREAT SPEED!!!!!lol..jj
I think that Russ Dotson is a good player who will in time become one of the best in the Region. I think that we should not put players down on this also, maybe we should worry about our own abillities and not ones of others.
Pages: 1 2