Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 66 - Hazard 44
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ugly game but a slaughter anyway
I agree neither team played well and still a slaughter. Perry only made 11 of 28 free throws. and I think maybe one or two threes all night. Won with their athleticism and defense. Neither team could play with Knott playing like this. Hazard plays Knott on Tuesday nite. They will have Hudson back but will still have to play a lot better to hang with Knott. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
I think the 14th is Knott's to lose as of right now. Never know how the eligibility mess will shake out though.
Not going to lie. That score, shocks me a little bit. I thought it would be just a little bit closer. Was it at PCC?
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Not going to lie. That score, shocks me a little bit. I thought it would be just a little bit closer. Was it at PCC?

Game was at PCC. however Hazard was down all nite. In fairness to them they did not have Chris Hudson who is away to play in an allstar football game. However I don't think he could have saved them. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
Yes it was at PCC! Ugly game from both teams especially PCC. They shot terrible tonight and I think the total on free throws was 11/29 and something like 2/16 on 3's. Johnson and Tobler played well but the rest of PCC's team didn't. HHS w/out Hudson had a time w/ Johnson and Tobler. Will b a diff game next time for sure w/ Hudson on the floor.
Brother Cecil Wrote:Game was at PCC. however Hazard was down all nite. In fairness to them they did not have Chris Hudson who is away to play in an allstar football game. However I don't think he could have saved them. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.

I have to agree, I truly don't think Hudson would have made that much diff in this game. Not being cocky but if PCC had hit a fair percentage from the field and the foul line this would have been real ugly. I guess you can credit that to HHS defense as well. PCC just looked out of whack all night and HHS did as well. Just ugly is all you can say about this game I guess.
Johnson had 6 or 7 dunks in the game with a couple of them being ridiculous! He threw a nasty between the legs dunk down during warmups.

Beverly definitely had an off night but made some Beverly-like moves that had the crowd oo-ing & ah-ing.

Hollan for Hazard played EXTREMLEY hard and is a fun player to watch.

Even with Hudson, I don't think Hazard would have pulled the W out tonight.
How good are the foreign exchange students that Hazard just
got? Nobody has said a word about how good they are.
That's because for 1. Nobody has seen them play & for 2. They probably do not exist.
How many did Beverly and Johnson have?
Huggy_Bear Wrote:That's because for 1. Nobody has seen them play & for 2. They probably do not exist.

They exist!!! They will help them because of size and athletism. One is 6'7, one is 6'3 and one is about 6'2. I hope they get to play.
Huggy_Bear Wrote:That's because for 1. Nobody has seen them play & for 2. They probably do not exist.

Lol.. They definitely exist.
Surprised ekff is keeping it so quiet.
Hudson will make a difference and the kids from Bulgeria one is really good. At Hazard this will be a close game 7 or less.
I for one think this just shows how good PCC is this year.
Last year they struggled going to away games, Beverly and Johnson did not look like their usual self at road games.

Ill say I think PCC wins the 14th at the moment.
Justin is going to have to be able to do more than dunk the ball to beat knott. Haven't seen him hoot from the field.
mad dog Wrote:Justin is going to have to be able to do more than dunk the ball to beat knott. Haven't seen him hoot from the field.

Dawg - You take what you get & a dunk is a pretty good shot to hoot!
Where's my buddy bulldogs4ever at?
Observations:
1. Early in season
2. Beverly & Johnson are very good for each other
3. B&J's supporting cast needs to improve - 1st big game for most of them
4. Getting Fugate back will help
5. Hollan was only Hazard player ready for level of last night's play
6. Hazard will get better - and already are with Hudson

Today without a doubt:
Top 2 - PCC & KCC

Couple notches down - Hazard, Buckhorn & Cordia (maybe)
Should make for a good All A
And for the record...

Collier Mobellini is one of my favorite players on defense.
He likes to play a little dirty and I respect that lol
[YOUTUBE="Johnson shying away from contact"]?v=u7SM9QlVoVw[/YOUTUBE]
Yeah Zaga he won't be so cocky and brave when Big Chris comes back and
pushes him around. Johnson played like a bully last night but we will remember that
when we are fully loaded next time.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Yeah Zaga he won't be so cocky and brave when Big Chris comes back and
pushes him around. Johnson played like a bully last night but we will remember that
when we are fully loaded next time.

Johnson dominated him last season and will again this season.