Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard @ Perry Central updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll try to keep you guys updated...

but follow @nathanwymt for the tweet-stream
24-14 Perry in the second.

Perry with a quick 10-0 run to start the second
26-16 with 1:00 left in the 2nd
Halftime score is 29-17
Johnson is really shying away from contact in this one............................................................
32-21 Perry. Midway through the 3rd
maybe not just midway yet...
34-24 Perry. 3 minutes and change left in the 3rd
53-28 Perry and the Bulldog fans have had enough with 6:21 left
Johnson is simply destroying them...
Johnson plays so far above the rim that the Dogs can't hang with them without Hudson.

I think Hudson makes this a different game...
but I think Braxton takes advantage if he's back.

We'll see next time
57-33 after Johnson's 6th or 7th slam of the night...

I lost count
Has Hudson done anything tonight???? He's about the same size as Johnson. All those dunks shouldn't be happening, at least that many.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Has Hudson done anything tonight???? He's about the same size as Johnson. All those dunks shouldn't be happening, at least that many.

Okay. Just read on Twitter that's Hudson is not playing tonight.....he's in a football game.
This is a different game with Hudson and if the kids from Bulgaria get elgiable it will be a very different game. Pery and Hazard both played sloppy to say the least and in my opion Knott is the team to beat.
There's that word "IF". Perry dominated.
Easily the ugliest game I've ever watched. It was bad enough that both teams shot it TERRIBLE, missed free throws, threw the ball all over the gym and on top of that the refs were very inconsistent all night w/ the hand check calls and fouls on the inside. I know there was at least 35/40 missed free throws this game and not to mention the terrible outside shooting. Glad Johnson came to play because this would have even a struggle if he didn't. Good atmosphere and good coaching. Just terrible BBall tonight. These 2 teams will get better as season goes on!
Perry is good Knott is better Cordia is still on the outside
looking in. I think Knotts coaching staff is the difference
right now. Raymond knows the game. Bet all the cougar faithful are wishing they would have left him alone. If cordia can get 2 of the 3 eligible then they may be good enough to take coaching out of the equation. If the tournament happened today Knott wins it but it is A long time until March!!!