Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County 99 Estill County 61
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Jackson
Flynn is a good player. She can handle and shoot the lights out. Breathitt looked good tonight also. Flynn had nobody to help her which was why they lost 30+. Anybody else watch this game?
Breathitt must be for real. 99 PTs is a lot in a girls game. Wow
Breathitt's bench seems to go pretty deep . That may help them against some of the more talented players in their region .
I was at the game and saw a nice Breathitt County Girls Basketball team, and also a Breathitt County coach who was quite different in demeanor and style as Estill County's Girls coach..wow, one who rant and raved and yelled and screamed and was the center of attention, to a coach who was class all the way...hope those Breathitt County people enjoy their new girls coach, kind of like a circus to me.....and speaking of Kennedy Flynn, she is nice player who goes about her business in a genuine way not flashy but does a nice job. Kennedy Flynn, as point guard has a lot on her, running the team,as point guard, but she keeps her head and does a lot of ball handling and shooting...she had 37 points last night and could of gotten 50 easily....against a big team, and Estill has no size to combat Breathitt inside game...congrats to Breathitt, and here's hoping for a decent season to a fine group of young ladies and a class coach.....Go Neers
Estill Coach class act. Really? He has ran off more girls than he has ever coached. For example ran an under classman off cause he made her run against a whole lot faster girls and when she she couldn't beat them then she had to keep running and then he made her do wall balls till she couldn't go anymore till she finally gave up and quit. I have heared with my own ears him talk about a girls weight making fun of her. There is a whole lot of talent walking the hallways to produce a very competitive team.If Flynn scored 37 then why didn't she get the 50 I have never seen her with very many assist. If your TEAMdodoesn't get in a game rhythm then there not gonna perform very well and get beat by 30+. Furthermore congrays on the scoring record. How come you never hear about a all time Assist,Rebounding, or Block Shot record getting broken anyone can shoot the ball 100 times a night and get 20 or 30 pts. But it takes a hard nosed players to break the other recors
Wow, so negative.
Why bash a high school girl?
I was at game too. What I saw was a breathitt county coach coaching and an estill county coach standing. By looking at the score if standing means class Ill take circus
Softball Dad Wrote:Estill Coach class act. Really? He has ran off more girls than he has ever coached. For example ran an under classman off cause he made her run against a whole lot faster girls and when she she couldn't beat them then she had to keep running and then he made her do wall balls till she couldn't go anymore till she finally gave up and quit. I have heared with my own ears him talk about a girls weight making fun of her. There is a whole lot of talent walking the hallways to produce a very competitive team.If Flynn scored 37 then why didn't she get the 50 I have never seen her with very many assist. If your TEAMdodoesn't get in a game rhythm then there not gonna perform very well and get beat by 30+. Furthermore congrays on the scoring record. How come you never hear about a all time Assist,Rebounding, or Block Shot record getting broken anyone can shoot the ball 100 times a night and get 20 or 30 pts. But it takes a hard nosed players to break the other recors

Your way off. The only ones that I remember transferring were the Minix sisters. I'm almost at all the boys games and I get there, Coach McKinley is coaching his butt off in practice and in games. Have no idea why he was standing around in the Breathitt game. No one ever talks about rebound, blocking, assist or anything because they aren't updated on KHSAA and it doesn't get around. Heck I don't know the leading rebounder on the boys side nor the assist leader or blocks leader and I'm more involved with the boys. It would be nice if those stats were updated/posted on KHSAA.