Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Casey County 55 Corbin52
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Casey dominated the first half had Corbin down by 29 in first half and led by 18 at half . Corbin made a comeback in second half. Miller hit a three at the end to give Casey the win. Good win for the Lady Rebels.
Good Win for the Lady Rebels! Hard to win without those 13th (Corbin) refs....ain't it!!!! How do like home cooking now?Confusedilly:
Your jealousy make you look like a IDIOT!!!!
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:Good Win for the Lady Rebels! Hard to win without those 13th (Corbin) refs....ain't it!!!! How do like home cooking now?Confusedilly:

Dude you make yourself look stupid and childish. If you were a true basketball wizzard you would know Casey has a nice girls basketball program just about every year. You can't get over the fact that Whitley lost to Corbin last year (at Willismsbug) and you keep calling it home cooking. Not one ref in the 13th that calls girls games is from Corbin except Jeff Ely. I don't think he called a game last year where Corbin played. All the refs are from other areas that are rivals of Corbin. Your Corbin envy is hilarious. From now on I am calling you "Basketball Whizzard" since you piss, moan, and complain so much about the refs. Get over the loss Whizzard, your girls got beat last year. That's over and they are loaded with talent again this year. Focus on this year not the past. Go Corbin and Whitley.:rockon:Confusederved:Confusederved:Confusederved:Confusederved::lame:
oldhound70s Wrote:Dude you make yourself look stupid and childish. If you were a true basketball wizzard you would know Casey has a nice girls basketball program just about every year. You can't get over the fact that Whitley lost to Corbin last year (at Willismsbug) and you keep calling it home cooking. Not one ref in the 13th that calls girls games is from Corbin except Jeff Ely. I don't think he called a game last year where Corbin played. All the refs are from other areas that are rivals of Corbin. Your Corbin envy is hilarious. From now on I am calling you "Basketball Whizzard" since you piss, moan, and complain so much about the refs. Get over the loss Whizzard, your girls got beat last year. That's over and they are loaded with talent again this year. Focus on this year not the past. Go Corbin and Whitley.:rockon:Confusederved:Confusederved:Confusederved:Confusederved::lame:
First of all,....I knew my comments would cause you corbinites to get your panties in a wad.....2nd, Casey is not loaded this year and is what most would say in a rebuilding year. Third, I could care less what happened last year.....but, since you keep bringing it up......we all did see what happened to Corbin in the sweet sixteen as soon as they got away from 13th region refs. VERY QUICK RETURN HOME.....after losing to a team that Clay, Bell, Harlan Co. and yes even Whitley would have beat. If you want to continue to believe everything is on the up and up....then that's your choice....I will continue to believe what I believe until I see otherwise on the court. So call me any name you want......it won't change the facts!!! I call and ACE an ACE and a SPADE a SPADE! RETURN SERVE!!!! :dudecomeon:
Confusedilly:
insideinfo Wrote:Your jealousy make you look like a IDIOT!!!!
:haters:
insideinfo Wrote:Your jealousy make you look like a IDIOT!!!!

:biglmao:
I was actually at this game....working on the road puts you in some crazy places....anyway, I was much more impressed with Casey last year, but then again I thought Corbin played well at times. Corbin has had some interesting games and scores but anytime you step out of your home region it is tough...in basketball, football, or any sport for that matter but I can tell you officials had no real impact on the game. It boiled down to making plays and Corbin made a lot but Casey made more. I like the Carolina stuff that the new coach is running and I think when they really get a handle on it, Corbin will be 6-10 points better than they are now.
Now this is my kind of thread Confusednicker:
You think the high school refs are bad play at the middle school.
64SUR Wrote:Now this is my kind of thread Confusednicker:

THANKS!!!! I AIM TO PLEASE!!!!Confusedilly:
I'm from 12 th region and I can tell you Casey isn't in a rebuilding year they lost one starter from last years team and have 4 returning starters that have been starting since 8th grade .. Your talking about a team that was half sec from going to diddle last year they are a very good team and the 12 th region coaches know that It will be tough to beat Casey. Corbin is a very good team and will beat a lot of teams this year and already have beat couple good ones and lost by two to a good Bell county team. But trust me Casey isn't rebuilding they looked very good!
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:First of all,....I knew my comments would cause you corbinites to get your panties in a wad.....2nd, Casey is not loaded this year and is what most would say in a rebuilding year. Third, I could care less what happened last year.....but, since you keep bringing it up......we all did see what happened to Corbin in the sweet sixteen as soon as they got away from 13th region refs. VERY QUICK RETURN HOME.....after losing to a team that Clay, Bell, Harlan Co. and yes even Whitley would have beat. If you want to continue to believe everything is on the up and up....then that's your choice....I will continue to believe what I believe until I see otherwise on the court. So call me any name you want......it won't change the facts!!! I call and ACE an ACE and a SPADE a SPADE! RETURN SERVE!!!! :dudecomeon:

And I call a jealous idiot a jealous idiot. Believe what you want. It doesn't matter, Corbin had date to the prom and your team stayed home last year. I think this post if yours clearly shows how pathetic you are.:lmao: Keep posting Whizzard, you crack me up and look stupid at the same time.:biglmao:
I saw this game and Casey is no threat to win any 12th region tourney. Southwestern will eat them up and spit them out when the time comes. Casey had better worry about getting out of their district first, that will prove plenty hard for them. They luckily beat Corbin and that wont happen again. Bell Whitley both would beat them easily. Stay on the west side of the road.
Corbin will be fine.
oldhound70s Wrote:And I call a jealous idiot a jealous idiot. Believe what you want. It doesn't matter, Corbin had date to the prom and your team stayed home last year. I think this post if yours clearly shows how pathetic you are.:lmao: Keep posting Whizzard, you crack me up and look stupid at the same time.:biglmao:
You sound like your cracking up as your Blood Pressure goes through the roof!!! Guess I went to far with panties comment......Hit a nerve!...:blabbermo Oh, by the way, I have a Master's Degree....How about you??? Once again....you use the jealous card......WHAT IS THERE TO BE JEALOUS OF????? IT'S GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL!!!! I speak my opinion on this site FOR FUN!!!! CHILL OUT DUDE!!!!! LIFE IS TOO SHORT!!!! LAUGH A LITTLE!!!! :trolldad:
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:You sound like your cracking up as your Blood Pressure goes through the roof!!! Guess I went to far with panties comment......Hit a nerve!...:blabbermo Oh, by the way, I have a Master's Degree....How about you??? Once again....you use the jealous card......WHAT IS THERE TO BE JEALOUS OF????? IT'S GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL!!!! I speak my opinion on this site FOR FUN!!!! CHILL OUT DUDE!!!!! LIFE IS TOO SHORT!!!! LAUGH A LITTLE!!!! :trolldad:

Actually what you speak is your jealousy and envy and that's what hits a nerve. You try to discredit Corbin girls by crying about the refs and making accusations of cheating. That's when you need to grow up and quit making an ass out of yourself. I actually root for Whitley when they aren't playing Corbin. If they had beat Corbin last year I would have hoped they went to sweet sixteen. But you the Whizzard have to pee and moan about silly accusations. Dude, the refs stink throughout the 13th region. Trust me, Corbin is not paying anyone off or manipulating the officials. I will agree we were the unlikely team to beat Bell and Whitley last year. Both of those teams had much more talent but Corbin plain out coached and out hustled them. Don't be trying to shade these young girl's hard work by crying conspiracy. Beat us on the court and then get on here and rub our face in it. Trust me, us Corbin fans can take it. That's what you really want to do anyhow, but until you can make it happen dont make an ass out of yourself by getting on here and whining for a year about last season. Trust me I am chilled out....it's nice being the champs. Until you knock us out of the tournament, we reignConfusednicker:
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:You sound like your cracking up as your Blood Pressure goes through the roof!!! Guess I went to far with panties comment......Hit a nerve!...:blabbermo Oh, by the way, I have a Master's Degree....How about you??? Once again....you use the jealous card......WHAT IS THERE TO BE JEALOUS OF????? IT'S GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL!!!! I speak my opinion on this site FOR FUN!!!! CHILL OUT DUDE!!!!! LIFE IS TOO SHORT!!!! LAUGH A LITTLE!!!! :trolldad:

The fact your mentioning you have a masters degree make you look even more stupid. Come on man, what does that have to do with anything. Sounds like your trying to over compensate for something else. Now that cracks me up Whizzard:biglmao::dudecomeon:
Guys, you have to remember that Basketball Wizzard still holds grudges because of his family's history with Corbin, and give him a break.
ole willie sounds like he still bit raw after all these years the lady rebels has owned those awesome already crowned 12th region lady warriors from southwestern lol when was last time those mighty lady warriors defeated those lady Rebels? How many regional championships those no good girls over in Casey played in? They didn't have a shot last year either did they? Has southwestern girls ever played in Diddle?
Hornet I dont really care about SW. But if you want to talk Casey we can. Looks like from the KHSAA the last time Casey played SW the lost 56-35 in 2011. After that Casey has run from them and has not scheduled them. You should schedule Bell or we will see what you do with Whitley on Jan 6. Good luck cause you will need it.
Wille you are right they beat us in the Reg season once but go back and look when the last time they beat us in the big games when it counts season game means nothing the season starts first game of district and you can have your opinion I respect that and your not the only one that hates casey girls basketball and would love to see them not make tourney maybe they will maybe they wont we shall see in a few months. Merry Christmas!:popcorn:
Hornet I dont hate Casey County. Heck I had to look at a map just to see where it was. Never had heard of them till this discussion. So that shows what you have done.
Do the refs help Corbin out? I thought Paul P made sure it was always fair.
oldhound70s Wrote:Actually what you speak is your jealousy and envy and that's what hits a nerve. You try to discredit Corbin girls by crying about the refs and making accusations of cheating. That's when you need to grow up and quit making an ass out of yourself. I actually root for Whitley when they aren't playing Corbin. If they had beat Corbin last year I would have hoped they went to sweet sixteen. But you the Whizzard have to pee and moan about silly accusations. Dude, the refs stink throughout the 13th region. Trust me, Corbin is not paying anyone off or manipulating the officials. I will agree we were the unlikely team to beat Bell and Whitley last year. Both of those teams had much more talent but Corbin plain out coached and out hustled them. Don't be trying to shade these young girl's hard work by crying conspiracy. Beat us on the court and then get on here and rub our face in it. Trust me, us Corbin fans can take it. That's what you really want to do anyhow, but until you can make it happen dont make an ass out of yourself by getting on here and whining for a year about last season. Trust me I am chilled out....it's nice being the champs. Until you knock us out of the tournament, we reignConfusednicker:
Show me one place I said anything negative about a Corbin player.....I discredit the refs...as it should be!!! Nobody said anything about Corbin players not working hard! Nobody said anything negative about the coach! As far as beating you on the court....give us a fair called game and see what happens!! Let's decide the game with talent and good coaching instead of 3 striped individuals... Keep bragging about last year....about being champs.....this year you might just end up chumps!!!! You need to calm down.....or you might not make it through the season!!:devilflam:flush:
oldhound70s Wrote:Actually what you speak is your jealousy and envy and that's what hits a nerve. You try to discredit Corbin girls by crying about the refs and making accusations of cheating. That's when you need to grow up and quit making an ass out of yourself. I actually root for Whitley when they aren't playing Corbin. If they had beat Corbin last year I would have hoped they went to sweet sixteen. But you the Whizzard have to pee and moan about silly accusations. Dude, the refs stink throughout the 13th region. Trust me, Corbin is not paying anyone off or manipulating the officials. I will agree we were the unlikely team to beat Bell and Whitley last year. Both of those teams had much more talent but Corbin plain out coached and out hustled them. Don't be trying to shade these young girl's hard work by crying conspiracy. Beat us on the court and then get on here and rub our face in it. Trust me, us Corbin fans can take it. That's what you really want to do anyhow, but until you can make it happen dont make an ass out of yourself by getting on here and whining for a year about last season. Trust me I am chilled out....it's nice being the champs. Until you knock us out of the tournament, we reignConfusednicker:

SEKYFAN Wrote:Guys, you have to remember that Basketball Wizzard still holds grudges because of his family's history with Corbin, and give him a break.
I don't know what your talking about??? I have no family history with Corbin!!! You obviously have me confused with someone else......:biglmao:
oldhound70s Wrote:The fact your mentioning you have a masters degree make you look even more stupid. Come on man, what does that have to do with anything. Sounds like your trying to over compensate for something else. Now that cracks me up Whizzard:biglmao::dudecomeon:
My degree has plenty to do with this when a GED like you is questioning my intelligence by calling me an IDIOT! That's the only reason I mentioned it....Your right it has nothing to do with Girls Basketball. I can tell my smarts is very upsetting to you......sorry you feel so threatened by me!:relaxing:
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:Show me one place I said anything negative about a Corbin player.....I discredit the refs...as it should be!!! Nobody said anything about Corbin players not working hard! Nobody said anything negative about the coach! As far as beating you on the court....give us a fair called game and see what happens!! Let's decide the game with talent and good coaching instead of 3 striped individuals... Keep bragging about last year....about being champs.....this year you might just end up chumps!!!! You need to calm down.....or you might not make it through the season!!:devilflam:flush:

Wow....look who has their panties in a wad. It's the highly educated Whizzard trying to justify his jealousy toward Corbin. When you claim the refs are cheating and Corbin is shady, that discredits our girls and coaching. No you didn't come out and say but that's exactly what it does. Heck yeah I'm bragging about Corbin winning the region last year. It's nice to see you whine for a year. Keep whining...it really is comical. I hope that Masters degree makes you feel good about yourself. You need all the self esteem you can produce. It's even funnier when offend everyone in Whitley Co and Corbin that has GEDs. Trust me, that's a huge percentage in our backyard, I use to mentor and teach classes. Dude you have a real chip on your shoulder for Corbin. Hmmmm....I wonder why? I bet several of us Corbinites knowConfusednicker:
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:Show me one place I said anything negative about a Corbin player.....I discredit the refs...as it should be!!! Nobody said anything about Corbin players not working hard! Nobody said anything negative about the coach! As far as beating you on the court....give us a fair called game and see what happens!! Let's decide the game with talent and good coaching instead of 3 striped individuals... Keep bragging about last year....about being champs.....this year you might just end up chumps!!!! You need to calm down.....or you might not make it through the season!!:devilflam:flush:

Wow....look who has their panties in a wad. It's the highly educated Whizzard trying to justify his jealousy toward Corbin. When you claim the refs are cheating and Corbin is shady, that discredits our girls and coaching. No you didn't come out and say but that's exactly what it does. Heck yeah I'm bragging about Corbin winning the region last year. It's nice to see you whine for a year. Keep whining...it really is comical. I hope that Masters degree makes you feel good about yourself. You need all the self esteem you can produce. It's even funnier when you offend everyone in Whitley Co and Corbin that has GEDs. Trust me, that's a huge percentage in our backyard, I use to mentor and teach classes. Dude you have a real chip on your shoulder for Corbin. Hmmmm....I wonder why? I bet several of us Corbinites knowConfusednicker::lmao:
Pages: 1 2