Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott County Central 79 - Cordia 64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Final from the Den...
Statement win for the Patriots, let the excuses begin...
inb4 refs
Bout as I expected, cordia got do something besides jack up. 3s
Cordia by 4...
This comes as no surprise to me and shouldnt anyone else. KC is a legit squad with better coach and a "team". Cordia seem to live and die by the 3 rather than running an offense. Cordia is very athletic and is good but needs work if they want to compete in the region. Lions fans on a bright note, pray Hines gets eligible with the ruling tomorrow
baller4lyfe Wrote:inb4 refs

umm.. lol you said by 30??
Ballers Wrote:umm.. lol you said by 30??

Yep. I was 50% right at least
This Cordia team will get better, especially with their eligibility issues. They stayed neck and neck with Knott for a while. I'm not counting them out, Keep in mind Knott is the #2 ranked team in the state at the moment. Pretty impressive for Cordia even at home.
No one should be surprised - Knott is just that good right now.

but to be fair...
Cordia missed a lot of good shots that could have went down on a normal night.

But that defense was terrible.
I don't know that they can compete if they don't fix that.
How many did justice have?
baller4lyfe Wrote:Yep. I was 50% right at least

Ok buhhhh. Kiddy games across the street buhhh. Let the grown ups debate now.
Downtown10 Wrote:Cordia by 4...

Mark it down!
Patriot_Fan2180 Wrote:Knott 78
Cordia 64
Very close prediction lol.
Not surprise by the win Knott county central is for real,:Cheerlead
Congrats to the Pats on the win. I'm not counting Cordia out at all at the moment. Best player is not even on the floor yet. Tomorrow hopefully he will be. Rematch coming soon.
Bgrfan12 Wrote:How many did justice have?

Knott spread it around pretty well but he had a handful of buckets.

I don't know the official tally
When Zaga is being very respectable about the game, you know he had to be impressed about something, lol.
Cam had 17 or so I think.

Mix1...
So I guess what they say is true. Knott is Justice and a bunch of role players, right? Looks like other Pats had impressive games as well...
Ballers Wrote:When Zaga is being very respectable about the game, you know he had to be impressed about something, lol.

No bones about it...
I would rather have both of these teams lose lol

Cordia has a lot to work on but Knott is built to win a title in the 14th. Anything less is a failure for them IMO.

I love Perry and I think Perry is very capable of beating Knott...
but Perry has 2 studs and a bunch of kids that are good and play hard while Knott has one stud and a bunch of players that are capable of leading them in scoring on any given night.
Evan Hall tore up the In side for kcc. He gave Keita his first man handling. Good win pats. Hopefully the rematch will be better if all goes well tomorrow.
KHSAA12 Wrote:Evan Hall tore up the In side for kcc. He gave Keita his first man handling. Good win pats. Hopefully the rematch will be better if all goes well tomorrow.

Can we mark that down?
Lol if you would like. I have a sharpie you can borrow.
Consider it marked!
give him a black sharpie KHSAA12.. He can mark it down for now.
KHSAA12 Wrote:Evan Hall tore up the In side for kcc. He gave Keita his first man handling. Good win pats. Hopefully the rematch will be better if all goes well tomorrow.
What happens tomorrow you guys bringing in some more ringers or what?
Hope you have Larry Birds son coming in because all you wanna do is jack up 3s.
KY Headhunter Wrote:What happens tomorrow you guys bringing in some more ringers or what?

The appeal is being ruled on tomorrow big guy.
My take from the game is that Cordia has the horses but not even close to the size to compete with KCC. The 8th grader is talented but to young to handle hall for four quarters. Fritz had a few blocks on Hall including blocking a dunk attempt by hall but other than these two they have no size. Knott out rebounded them and hall dominated. Cunningham was as advertised, I put him third in the region behind Justice and Johnson.

Knott is built to win the region and make a run at state. #11 didn't impress me much, what he got the others created for him.

Knott stepped things up starting the second half and Cordia could never match it, and they went cold with the buckets not being able to buy one. And when you can't make a bucket against any team it will be hard to win. Cordia needs the other guys to be ruled eligible to IMO go to RUPP. I am not going to count out Al cuz he is a OUTSTANDING coach, but I do not see any other team winning the 14th All A other than Cordia, but that doesn't mean that Hazard won't. Al will have that team ready to play Cordia.
Pages: 1 2 3