Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Radio Station that Covered The Bell County and Harlan City Basketball Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can any one tell me the radio station that covered this game please?
WFSR
That's the AM station opposition WTUK, an FM station that broadcasts a lot of the Harlan County games.
LadyCat Pride Wrote:Can any one tell me the radio station that covered this game please?

Is this the one that mountain preps covered? They were awful they need replaced the way that they talked about kids.
Don't know for sure I was told that their was 3 radio stations there covering the game. Which ever station it was, was saying NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT OUR (BELL'S PLAYERS) and WE DO NOT APPRECIATE IT AND IT WAS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!:lame:
I'm pretty sure that wasn't WFSR, or WHLN if they were there.
HDE Wrote:I'm pretty sure that wasn't WFSR, or WHLN if they were there.

It wasn't someone told me that it was James Earl Hensley and that crew.
The mountain preps site has its own radio station?
Tobin Frost Wrote:The mountain preps site has its own radio station?

Yes they do. That is who it is.
Whom ever the announcers were does NOT REPEAT DOES NOT NEED TO BE ANNOUCING high school games or anything at that matter. The KHSAA have rules about no trash talking between players or fans doing this does this not apply to radio stations also. This people were unprofessional and what makes it bad is they announced the players name over the air. No matter what the call was he the man should have never said this about a kid point blake
LadyCat Pride Wrote:Whom ever the announcers were does NOT REPEAT DOES NOT NEED TO BE ANNOUCING high school games or anything at that matter. The KHSAA have rules about no trash talking between players or fans doing this does this not apply to radio stations also. This people were unprofessional and what makes it bad is they announced the players name over the air. No matter what the call was he the man should have never said this about a kid point blake

They were bashing the officials as well they were very unprofessional. They are a joke.