Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middlesboro @ Jackson Co. 12/09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Middlesboro Yellow Jackets travel to Jackson County tonight to take on the Generals in what could be a high scoring game.

The Jackets feature two great players in Austin Poindexter and Donnie Foister, and could cause problems for Jackson Co. Foister is coming off a 33-point performance in which he knocked down eight three-point shots.

The Generals feature Army commit Jordan Fox, who may just be the best player in the region. Fox will be hard for Middlesboro to handle, as there hasn't been a team in the region slow him down in two years.

Overall, Jackson County is the best team and I think the Jackets will run out of gas late in the game.

My prediction: Jackson Co. 84, Middlesboro 67

Here are ITCS 13th Region team and player rankings.
I'm going with Jackson big in this game. After Middlesboro gave up 89 and a loss to Barbourville last week. 79-54
I am going to go with Jackson Co., but not because Barbourville beat Middlesboro. Barbourville is always a solid team and hard to beat at home. Middlesboro has possibly the best scoring combo in the region, but not enough to beat the Generals
Mountain Wrote:I am going to go with Jackson Co., but not because Barbourville beat Middlesboro. Barbourville is always a solid team and hard to beat at home. Middlesboro has possibly the best scoring combo in the region, but not enough to beat the Generals

I agree. I'm trying to find a final for the game.
Mountain Wrote:I am going to go with Jackson Co., but not because Barbourville beat Middlesboro. Barbourville is always a solid team and hard to beat at home. Middlesboro has possibly the best scoring combo in the region, but not enough to beat the Generals

I agree, but after the players Barbourville lost from last year I did not expect them to put up that many points on Middlesboro. Much less beat them. You can never count out Dinky's team. He always finds a way to get the most out of his kids.
Jackson won this game. I'm trying to find a score.
Jackson county won
89-39
Jackson won
89-39
89-36 Jackson shot the ball really good tonight. Middlesboro is a much better team than the score would suggest. They missed some shots early and got off to a really bad start. Poindexter came off the bench too, which also hurt them.