Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Region Players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What 14th region players to you think will make an impact for there teams this year? Tell me what they can do.
Powell-Romans
Lee-Brandenburg, Fetters
JBS-Cox, Stepp, Collins
Hazard-Hicks
Estill-Berryman
PCC-Bailey
Leslie-Hubbard

These players will all be great assests to their teams.
powell-dennis

excellent shooter who is finally starting to penetrate to the whole. will be a big asset to the pirates this season. along with romans and other pirates. i see them going to rupp a lot because of this player
Powell-Romans(starting five period)
Lee- Brandenburg,Fetters, Maybe the twins??
Hazard-Hicks
Estill-Berryman
PCC-Bailey,Amis??
Leslie-Hubbard, Does Howard play?
JBS-Stepp,Collins,Cox
Jenkins- Grimm,Hunsucker,Puckett,Wilder
I think that Romans from powell will have the biggest impact on the region this year. He is going to be a power house.I don't think that there is anybody in the region who can handle him.I think powell will be heading to rupp thanks to Romans.
Total Domination Wrote:I think that Romans from powell will have the biggest impact on the region this year. He is going to be a power house.I don't think that there is anybody in the region who can handle him.I think powell will be heading to rupp thanks to Romans.

One player cant take you to Rupp. It sounds like with that statement that if they go, it is because of him. Let me ask this, if they dont make it to Rupp this year, will it be his fault?
[One player cant take you to Rupp. It sounds like with that statement that if they go, it is because of him. Let me ask this, if they dont make it to Rupp this year, will it be his fault?]Originally posted by BasketBallonlyfan.

BasketBallonlyfan is right. One player wont get you there even if he is an excellent player, he isnt the whole team. To get there you have to work as a team.
One player in the 14th that I know will make a great impact is Ryan Romans for Powell. He is a powerhouse in the paint, and few can stop him. Not only can he score, but he does little things very well. Such as charges. It might suprise you to hear that, but He and David Johnson got a lot of good charges called against opponets last year.
Zach Hurt and Josh Taylor- Cordia
Total Domination Wrote:I think that Romans from powell will have the biggest impact on the region this year. He is going to be a power house.I don't think that there is anybody in the region who can handle him.I think powell will be heading to rupp thanks to Romans.

Powell heading to Rupp? I know your from Powell but come on lets get serious, If im not mistaking Powell got beat first round of district last year. Takeing a pounding from Estill :ChairHit: One year is not going to make them that much better. I dont care how many seniors they have. Going to Region maybe but to Rupp is a little out there. JMO
14th Champ Wrote:Powell heading to Rupp? I know your from Powell but come on lets get serious, If im not mistaking Powell got beat first round of district last year. Takeing a pounding from Estill :ChairHit: One year is not going to make them that much better. I dont care how many seniors they have. Going to Region maybe but to Rupp is a little out there. JMO
I AGREE 100%!!!!!!!:Thumbs: :notworthy
i dont aggree with none of that if u guys didnt realize we did just get a new coach who took his team to regional finals last year....and with powell returning 11 seniors i think they will have a awesome chance at playing at rupp this year
oscarmoore1 Wrote:i dont aggree with none of that if u guys didnt realize we did just get a new coach who took his team to regional finals last year....and with powell returning 11 seniors i think they will have a awesome chance at playing at rupp this year

Your new coach may have taken his old team to to the regional finals last season. But did he take Powell Co. to the regional finals? Where did he coach at last season? How many of the 11 seniors that you have this season played alot of minutes last season? It sounds like you are basically returning the same team you had last year. How can you go from getting beat out in the first round of districts to winning your region with most likely the same team? Did all the other schools in your region graduate all the key players or something?
The coach last year had a big impact on the way the guys from powell county played. With a new coach it is like a new start. I have a feelin they'll suprise you. With there senior year at there hands, there not going to let this one slip away. i agree with the fact that one player cant take you to rupp, but Ryan Romans will sure have a major impact.
Clark Stepp and Justin Hicks
I think that ryan romans will be hard to stop this year
I've heard alot of good things about coach Lively and its obvious that poeople in powell co. have alot of confidence in him and his team, we can't really say whats going to happen right now, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Livley demands alot of respect and he gets it from his players. With him coaching, i think the boys from powell will suprise everyone of you with doubts. Romans is going to be unstopable with no one in the reigon who can handle him. You also have David Johnson who has the speed and contributes alot of assists. Daniel Kinser and Danny Dennis have a nice shot. Apologies for all the players not mentioned but they also have alot of talent behind them. With this talent Livley will be able to put the finishing touches on them and lead them to where they had the potential to go a long time ago and now they have the coach to do it with.
Nothing-but-Net Wrote:Livley demands alot of respect and he gets it from his players. With him coaching, i think the boys from powell will suprise everyone of you with doubts. Romans is going to be unstopable with no one in the reigon who can handle him. You also have David Johnson who has the speed and contributes alot of assists. Daniel Kinser and Danny Dennis have a nice shot. Apologies for all the players not mentioned but they also have alot of talent behind them. With this talent Livley will be able to put the finishing touches on them and lead them to where they had the potential to go a long time ago and now they have the coach to do it with.

I agree. TongueirateSho
imo lively will find more than just talent in his powell boys. a great deal of respect and hard work have already been put out from powell, and i agree with Nothing but net lively will definitely lead them where they have had the potential to go for awhile now