Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hows Rose Hills football team doing?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any words out there?????
Haven't heard a word about them and was wondering myself.
:dump: Rose Hill has a football team?
I know they blanked Ashland's 7th grade team 22-0 or something like that. I can't guarantee the grade, it was either 7 or 8. I can't guarantee the score either but I know Rose Hill won by shutout. To the best of my knowledge that's what I thought it was though.
I wasn't aware they had a team.
Tomcat68 Wrote:I know they blanked Ashland's 7th grade team 22-0 or something like that. I can't guarantee the grade, it was either 7 or 8. I can't guarantee the score either but I know Rose Hill won by shutout. To the best of my knowledge that's what I thought it was though.

You're correct Tomcat68, it was Rose Hill's 7th grade team that beat Ashland's 7th grade team 22-0. From what I understand, Rose Hill has started a football program with the 7th grade and it will be progressing each year. Next year they should have a 7th and 8th grade team, and the year after they will have a freshman team, and so on, as long as they have enough kids to play.

Rose Hill's 7th grade team this year is good. I don't know how many total games they've played so far, but I do know that they have the win over Ashland, a win over a solid Milton WV team, and a 26-0 win over Wurtland. Sounds like the Royals have a bright future ahead of them in their football program.
Just heard that Rose Hill's 7th grade beat Russell Tueday night at Russell. It was a close game but the Royals pulled it out..... Get ready for a good team in the area.....
they could use o.j on there football team he would be a great wr
Battle Tested Wrote:they could use o.j on there football team he would be a great wr
Look for him to do great things in WV......
Devilologist Wrote:Look for him to do great things in WV......
its a rich get richer situation there but back football
what is rose hills record?
Battle Tested Wrote:what is rose hills record?

As far as I know they're undefeated.
Battle Tested Wrote:they could use o.j on there football team he would be a great wr
he used to play in back in the day he was a Qb.
There doing pretty good
NYY10 Wrote:There doing pretty good

Yeah it sounds like it if they are undefeated
Sounds like to me that the Rose Hill School Board better be putting togeather a program and fast because you can not put a red flag in front of a bull and not expect it to charge.. Once these boys get the fever they might transfer to play some where else
I look for them to play 8th grade next and then frshman ball. BUT look for them to field a Varsity team when these kids are 10 grade, by then they will have enough kids transfering in to field a Varsity team . Just look for it IT WIlL HAPPEN,, Build it and they will come...... They started it and now watch the gate open for opportunity....
Devilologist Wrote:I look for them to play 8th grade next and then frshman ball. BUT look for them to field a Varsity team when these kids are 10 grade, by then they will have enough kids transfering in to field a Varsity team . Just look for it IT WIlL HAPPEN,, Build it and they will come...... They started it and now watch the gate open for opportunity....

LOL, yeah, they will have kids from Texas, Alabama etc. coming to play for them before you know it.
ONE word for ya........... Private School. I went to public so that is one word from where I stand... And yea they just might.. Who knows they my get tired of winning and then some of those kids might come to Russell since they need a challenge..... Go figure