Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia 74 - Lexington Catholic 71
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cordia with a win in OT!
I'd love to hear the story on this one.

Ready. Set. Go. :popcorn:
I hate to say it, but I guarantee you that there were some home cooking.
If it was at Catholic, it would have been the same way.
Good win for Cordia though

Big win for the mountains.
Way to go Cordia. Great win.
Lex cath is a little down this year missing big Whitman.
Good win for Cordia
They roar loud enough for ya ballstar?
Nice win cordia :Cheerlead
Please,Please Please: Home Cooking??? Napier might have blown his whistle three times, Brian Cook made all the calls, certainly not for Cordia, and Von Allen was a nonfactor although he did blow his whistle a time or two. Just a regular called eastern ky game by the good old boys. And yes I am a Cordia fan and I was at the game. Lexington played well, hit some great threes and free throws. Cordia needs to improve on free throw skills but they hustled and never quit when they got behind. Exciting game to watch. Cordia won the B-game also. Good night for the Lions coaches, players and fans.
Home cooking? Really when did you ever see a Lexington team come up hear to the 14th and not get taken care of. If we go to Lexington we get hosed but our refs just want to screw it's own kids. Cordia had 4 players foul out tonight that's not much home cooking if you ask me. This Lexington Catholic is good they have good size very good ball handlers and good 3 point shooting.
Cordia should of won by 20. Blew so many easy shots at the beginning of the game. I bet they also missed 25 free throws. I was very impressed with Cordia though. They play 100 mph the whole game. The refs called it very very tight for both teams. Cordia shoots way to many 3s. Cunningham took over when he took the ball to the rack. 14 and 4 for Cordia are very impressive players.
The_Rock Wrote:Cordia should of won by 20. Blew so many easy shots at the beginning of the game. I bet they also missed 25 free throws. I was very impressed with Cordia though. They play 100 mph the whole game. The refs called it very very tight for both teams. Cordia shoots way to many 3s. Cunningham took over when he took the ball to the rack. 14 and 4 for Cordia are very impressive players.

14-J.J Ketchins
4- Frtiz Lucien
I have no problem with Cordia getting players to come in there and play for them. But, I'm curious, how many transfers are on their roster?
TriCountySports Wrote:I have no problem with Cordia getting players to come in there and play for them. But, I'm curious, how many transfers are on their roster?

Lol, love it.
Come on guys Cordia doesnt recruit players and bring in transfers. Rhodes just saves kids from poverty and gives them a chance to excel in life.
1 but all are are CORDIA kids. I think cordia has paid their dues they have been there since 1933 and not won anything and it is our turn in the barrel.
Headhunter I am glad you have finally woke up and smelled the coffee. Glad to see you can finally see the forest for the trees. Lol.
KHSAA12 Wrote:They roar loud enough for ya ballstar?

Good win for Cordia. LC is somewhat down from what they usually are but good win. If they win Tuesday I will say the same thing. I ain't no hater, I will give respect when it's due!
The Candian nationals better get this thing together.
They should have won this one by 40.
Congrats on the Lions for the win.

You'll never hear me complain when these city slickers lose to a team full of...
Well I guess Cordia is still a team full of city slickers.
Warthog Wrote:I hate to say it, but I guarantee you that there were some home cooking.
If it was at Catholic, it would have been the same way.
Good win for Cordia though

Big win for the mountains.

Really?...:dontthink

Cordia may be located in the mountains. But, they certainly are NOT ateam FROM the mountains.

Sounds like a good game though by the Top 2 recruiting schools in the state.
OffTheHook Wrote:Really?...:dontthink

Cordia may be located in the mountains. But, they certainly are NOT ateam FROM the mountains.

Sounds like a good game though by the Top 2 recruiting schools in the state.
Come on man. These kids at Cordia arent city slickers these kids came from poverty and out of orphanages. Cordia doesnt recruit
Not sure if KY Headhunter is serious or not lol I like it.
This was NOT an upset... Cordia ranked ahead of Catholic. Catholic did a good job going on the road (2 hrs away) and taking a higher ranked team to OT. And Cordia did what the higher ranked team should do, found a way to win.
Good win for the lions. Glad they finally beat a ranked team. That is usually a good first step before you declare yourself the favorite to win the state.
If Cordia beats KCC, we will talk..
Just remember to win the KY Derby the horse must have a jockey on its back as it crosses the finish line. Sounds as if Cordia has the horse, the question is the Jockey??
There's a lot of horses in this area without a good jockey. Rod
does all he can do for them besides make their layups and free throws. Give
the guy a break.
Three pages on the Buckhorn game and one page on the Lex Cath game...
something wrong here?
Will be even less if Cordia beats Knott
Pages: 1 2