Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South and Whitley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What was the final score?
According to the WKYT website.....final Score was WHITLEY-78 SOUTH LAUREL-42. I don't know the exact score breakdown, but was told WHITLEY was led by SMITH and CRAIG again...... with both scoring in double figures! As most thought it would be.....the coaching change seems to be a good thing for this team....WAY TO GO LADY COLONELS!!!:lolrage:
wiz you the biggest whitley homer there is.you knew what the score was.
It wasnt even a game.
South has fallen off the map.
Whitley 78 South Laurel 42

Whitley will play Southwestern today. Corbin will play Bell Co.
I know its a sorry excuse but its all I have. South has fell off the map but they are really young 14 kids on varsity roster and 9 of them are freshman and younger. Thats alot of young kids. The other 5 girls have very little varsity experience if any. They will get better. be some rough games for them though
olewillie Wrote:wiz you the biggest whitley homer there is.you knew what the score was.
I admit I am a big fan.....but, wasn't able to make this game and didn't know the score until a minute before I posted it.....went to KHSAA website last night and this morning and it wasn't there....had to go looking for it! A friend told me they won and who led them in scoring.....but don't know the exact total amounts.

I like your screen name......reminds me of my favorite show....THE DUCK DYNASTY!!! HeHee...:biglmao:
Glad you like it Wizzard. I like the Duck show myself.
Long loonnngggg year for the Cardnals.
The KHSAA score is wrong on this one.
They had it as 48-42. It was 78-42
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The KHSAA score is wrong on this one.
They had it as 48-42. It was 78-42
I will second that score...according to sports news reports
What has happened to South Laurel?
South is young and I see them returning to the top of the 50th in a couple years.....They have a good coach who is slowly rebuilding their program.