Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County vs South Laurel 12/5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At Corbin

In the Cumberland Falls Invitational Tournament

Thoughts
:bball: GOOD LUCK LADY CATS:bball:
:haters::kneel:
South Laurel is suppose to be having a rebuilding year, so I don't think this will be much of a game. I pick Bell Co. by 20+..... The game I'm curious about is Southwestern and Corbin. I pick Southwestern.....
I just saw the score was a 24pt win by Bell. I'm surprised it was that close. SL must be a little better than I gave them credit for.
score was actually 22-19 30 seconds into 3rd q wheels fell off for south after that
south is very young most of the time on the court. South played most of 2nd Q with 2 freshman 2 8th graders and one jr on the court. bell has a nice team. south will get better and better but will struggle alot
South is very young and was also missing one of their freshman starters. They will stumble a lot this year and take their knocks against a senior heavy, talent stacked region. Snyder will coach them up and they will make some noise next year if they can stay healthy.
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:South Laurel is suppose to be having a rebuilding year, so I don't think this will be much of a game. I pick Bell Co. by 20+..... The game I'm curious about is Southwestern and Corbin. I pick Southwestern.....

I was right on the money with this pick!!!:lolrage:
Bell is good. Morris is very good.
:Cheerlead CONGRATS LADY CATS ON UR WIN OVER SOUTH LAUREL!!!! BELL will play Corbin sat can't wait to watch this game. Good Luck Lady Cats bring that title home again!!! :redboxer: