Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central JV 14 Pikeville JV 8 in 2OT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
very hard faught battle for all 4 quarters and both overtimes. both defenses played extremely well.
Where was this game played at?
Heard a crappy call over whether one of Pikevilles players was in the endzone or not decided it at the end.
Sounds like a good game. Congrats.
Congrats to JC on the win
good luck to both teams for the rest of the season
Congrats to JC!
congrats to jc
PantherPride68 Wrote:Heard a crappy call over whether one of Pikevilles players was in the endzone or not decided it at the end.

I heard it was a great call!Confusedhh:
not to take anything away from jc but the call was kinda questionable. but even with the call it was a great effort and game by both teams. the game was played at jc
You can't really look at this game and say either team was impressive. Neither could get anything going offenseively becuase of the rain and field conditions. I fell on a better day weather wise this game would be a dandy.
eaglehoops Wrote:You can't really look at this game and say either team was impressive. Neither could get anything going offenseively becuase of the rain and field conditions. I fell on a better day weather wise this game would be a dandy.

Very true! I talked to someone who was at the game and they said that the field conditions were bad and no one could move the ball. I wish I could have been there but I had to work. Goodluck to Pikeville the rest of the way.
jchsrulz Wrote:I heard it was a great call!Confusedhh:
I suppsose if you root for JC it was a good call. We got it on film he was in by 2 feet.
The field conditions were awful... very hard to move the football.
PantherPride68 Wrote:I suppsose if you root for JC it was a good call. We got it on film he was in by 2 feet.

Just thought it was funny that the lines hasn't been painted since the last game and all the rain and mud that had to be on the field that someone would say that a QUESTIONABLE call say that was what beat them. Maybe the pass (interception on the 20 yd. line) with 1:15 left in the game and your team up 8-0 might have cost you.:lmao:
I made a trip out to the field today and there is no way you can determine from a camera unless it was on the endzone line itself. Post the footage somewhere.
Sound like a really good game to watch
NYY10 Wrote:Sound like a really good game to watch
Yeah i agree
it was a pretty good game to watch no matter what the call
Sounds like a good game.
Looks like with some work in the off season and in the weight room that JC has alot of their possesions filled with some of the Jv players. JC looses most of their linemen, both linebackers, and 2 corner backs. JC's Jv team is showing some good things that will allow Matney and the rest of the crew to feel rather comfortable come next years new 5A lineup.
Congrats JC!!!!
PantherPride68 Wrote:I suppsose if you root for JC it was a good call. We got it on film he was in by 2 feet.

Of course you're gonna have that opinion. You're from Pikeville! And people from JC would say otherwise. It's all relative, you're only gonna see what you wanna see. Not both sides of the story.

But good job by both teams. Great hard fought game! :rockon: