Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Calpreps.com project a matchup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mayfield 35, Williamsburg 20
DeSales 40, Newport Central Catholic 21
Wayne County 28, Belfry 27
Highlands 41, Collins 31
Bowling Green 41, Pulaski County 24
Scott County 40, Meade County 21

http://www.calpreps.com/cgi-bin/2013/pro...up1_new.pl
http://www.usatodayhss.com/massey-matchups/

Massey Matchups

Mayfield 31, Williamsburg 14
DeSales 40, NCC 14
Wayne County 35, Belfry 28
Highlands 42, Collins 34
Bowling Green 42, Pulaski County 21
Scott County 38, Meade County 24
That's interesting. I haven't tried the massey match up this year.
Average
Mayfield +16
DeSales +22.5
Wayne Co +4
Highlands +9
Bowling Green +19
Scott Co +16.5
I like that.
mysonis55 Wrote:I like that.

You mean no tic-toc-tic-toc games are getting closer with a pretender team wow :Cheerlead
I upgraded you until after this game.
That's ok, but NCC would beat mayfield 49-14.
The simulator says Mayfield 35, NCC 21
NCC did a great job to get to state this year. With that said, I think the only team they could beat is Wburg. I expect all of the finals to look the same as the Mfield/Wburg game with the 3a game being the exception. Roll Tide.... I mean WAR EAGLE. (hard for me to say that ugh)
What simulator, the same one that had ncc crushing mayfield in the state final a few years back? Wasnt that like 42-7???? Simulate that. Mayfield couldnt beat ncc in 10, 11, 12 or this year.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:What simulator, the same one that had ncc crushing mayfield in the state final a few years back? Wasnt that like 42-7???? Simulate that. Mayfield couldnt beat ncc in 10, 11, 12 or this year.
The title of this thread is calpreps.com project a matchup. He even provides a link to the website. You do know Mayfield beat NCC in 85 AND 86, right dude? Simulate that.
mayfield_9 Wrote:The title of this thread is calpreps.com project a matchup. He even provides a link to the website. You do know Mayfield beat NCC in 85 AND 86, right dude? Simulate that.
Im sorry, was the forward pass even invented in 85 and 86? Your only as good as the last time you have played and ncc dominated that game.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:What simulator, the same one that had ncc crushing mayfield in the state final a few years back? Wasnt that like 42-7???? Simulate that. Mayfield couldnt beat ncc in 10, 11, 12 or this year.

You have no idea what you are talking about.
Yeah, NCC won that game. Get over it. We are still 2-1 versus NCC. We still have 10 state tiltles and 2 of those over some team called the Thoroughbreds.
Average
Mayfield +16 Actual Mayfield +42
DeSales +22.5 Actual DeSales +8
Wayne Co +4 Actual Belfry +3
Highlands +9
Bowling Green +19
Scott Co +16.5
mysonis55 Wrote:Yeah, NCC won that game. Get over it. We are still 2-1 versus NCC. We still have 10 state tiltles and 2 of those over some team called the Thoroughbreds.

Against arguably our 2nd greatest class ever lead by Frank Jacobs. I won't be giving Mayfield any grief. They own NKY.