Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry JV 30 ER JV 18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Belfry's JV team won tonight over East Ridge of a score of 30-18:Cheerlead

Good Job PIRATES

Keep Up the Good Work
From what I've been hearing/seeing BHS JV is having a good year so far! Keep it up boys! :1:
way to go Pirates
Congrats Pirates!!!
congrats belfry
Congrats Belfry
Congrats Belfry, whos the backs on the JV team this year?????? Who stands out on the line, who yo look for comingup????? Just planning fellas.
Good job Pirates. Looking forward to seeing these athletes on Ivan McGlone Field next year. Also looking forward to playing at your new complex this year. From the pictures I've seen it looks like a smaller version of the pizza box.

Devil68 :devilflam
Uh i believe timmy lovern, and josh (something) sorry dont know the jv'ers that well....
Devilologist Wrote:Congrats Belfry, whos the backs on the JV team this year?????? Who stands out on the line, who yo look for comingup????? Just planning fellas.

I hate to start naming names because i know i will leave some one out ....
But Names you will definally hear alot out of ... #37 Randy Webb is an awesome player he had a great game at ER ... and Timmy Lovern , Josh Stanley, Thomas Varney ..i know theres more thats all i can think of right now.
Good Job Jv!!! Keep Up The Good Work.
congrats belfry
congrats to Belfry JV