Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knockout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"the death toll from the "game" is now seven."

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/11/t...z2mMtaCo4L

The Knockout Game trend is catching on, threatening to become an onslaught. Where are Obama, Eric Holder and the good Reverends Jackson and Sharpton? Matter of fact, where is the left in general on this? People have actually died from these completely gratuitous and malicious acts. I mean, those mentioned were all up on their high horses where it came to the Trayvon Martin trial and as unfortunate as it was, his represented only one death. These 7 folks don't matter to the liberal left obviously because they did not belong to a minority. I can understand the body rejecting a transplanted organ. Having that organ reject the body makes no sense.

Media, (only FOX) have recently reported on the rash of white college profs out there downing rich white people. And, Dems are happy to prosecute a war on white folks in the name of diversity. So, let me understand that line of thinking. We trade racial bias of minorities for racial bias of the majority and that's okay? LOL, I think I've heard that line of thinking somewhere before. It's sort of like forcing 129 million tax paying folks out their health insurance programs, so that about 7 million sickly and destitute folks could enroll in Medicaid. Which, is supposed to pass for universal health care if you ask a liberal Democrat. To heck with the 129 million productive folks already paying for their own care and insurance, they don't matter, right? :please:
TheRealThing Wrote:"the death toll from the "game" is now seven."

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/11/t...z2mMtaCo4L

The Knockout Game trend is catching on, threatening to become an onslaught. Where are Obama, Eric Holder and the good Reverends Jackson and Sharpton? Matter of fact, where is the left in general on this? People have actually died from these completely gratuitous and malicious acts. I mean, those mentioned were all up on their high horses where it came to the Trayvon Martin trial and as unfortunate as it was, his represented only one death. These 7 folks don't matter to the liberal left obviously because they did not belong to a minority. I can understand the body rejecting a transplanted organ. Having that organ reject the body makes no sense.

Media, (only FOX) have recently reported on the rash of white college profs out there downing rich white people. And, Dems are happy to prosecute a war on white folks in the name of diversity. So, let me understand that line of thinking. We trade racial bias of minorities for racial bias of the majority and that's okay? LOL, I think I've heard that line of thinking somewhere before. It's sort of like forcing 129 million tax paying folks out their health insurance programs, so that about 7 million sickly and destitute folks could enroll in Medicaid. Which, is supposed to pass for universal health care if you ask a liberal Democrat. To heck with the 129 million productive folks already paying for their own care and insurance, they don't matter, right? :please:
Confusedhh:....Confusedhh:....Confusedhh:....Confusedhh:

"Crackers had it coming"
Bob Seger Wrote:Confusedhh:....Confusedhh:....Confusedhh:....Confusedhh:

"Crackers had it coming"

i am offended
Well, there is an obvious pattern for this administration. Deny what is not convenient irrespective of insurmountable evidence in the form of damning real time events and video tape while, at the same time, claiming success under the same conditions utilizing the DNC nuclear spin machine. Some call that lying.

All truth is subjective to liberals. Therefore, it is impossible to pin them down or get them to acknowledge in any degree, that their flawed doctrines are failing before the eyes of the entire world. Hence today Mr Obama doubles down yet again on the virtues of ObamaCare, as he will reportedly do every day from now until Christmas. :igiveup: At the minimum they should provide barf bags if we are to be subjected to the party line every darn day.
this "game" is not new
google- "wilding", "happy-slapping" , "point 'em out, knock 'em out," "one-hitter quitter," "knockout king and my personal favorite "polar bear hunting."

This is just another example of the media hyping
WideMiddle03 Wrote:i am offended

I was hoping you would be.
Bob Seger Wrote:I was hoping you would be.

Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:Confusedhh:....Confusedhh:....Confusedhh:....Confusedhh:

"Crackers had it coming"

I prefer Honky
This is no doubt about it just plain wrong.

This is something that has been going on for a long time under different names, but we definitely don't need this attracting more publicity than it already has.

From what I have briefly read from articles, there have been a couple scenarios where the victims were prepared and made the attacker pay for it.
WideRight05 Wrote:This is no doubt about it just plain wrong.

This is something that has been going on for a long time under different names, but we definitely don't need this attracting more publicity than it already has.

From what I have briefly read from articles, there have been a couple scenarios where the victims were prepared and made the attacker pay for it.

Hopefully with a hollow point bullet to the chest.
^^
My kind of vigilante justice!!
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Hopefully with a hollow point bullet to the chest.

Unfortunately, when it happens to be a white person shooting a black person, then the media will be all over the story...
Granny Bear Wrote:^^
My kind of vigilante justice!!

But they'd never leave Harlan alive, would they Granny?
judgementday Wrote:Unfortunately, when it happens to be a white person shooting a black person, then the media will be all over the story...

That is indeed an unfortunate truth. Political correctness runs rampant with the left leaning mass media machine.
Bob Seger Wrote:But they'd never leave Harlan alive, would they Granny?

Westboro Baptist Church didn't

Confusednicker:
I don't know much about the knockout game, but I don't like the media. Most of the media bends the truth just to reinforce their own agenda.

I wish they would say how it is, and then give their opinion.
Aiden Wrote:I don't know much about the knockout game, but I don't like the media. Most of the media bends the truth just to reinforce their own agenda.
I wish they would say how it is, and then give their opinion.

Media distortions have bothered me for some time now. In my own experience, their manipulative intent first became apparent as I watched political coverage. I thought I saw it during the Carter years and I was positive I saw it during the Reagan era, becoming full blown, shame faced distortions by the coming of Bill Clinton. Of course, it's past belief these days.

If you saw The Matrix, the character Neo was bothered about something that just didn't seem right with the world around him. As a result, he was able to wake up from the dream world others were "feeding" him so that he could be controlled. The vast majority of folks didn't even notice the glitch that beset Neo however, and seemed entirely satisfied having their reality sent to their brain. Neo seemed to be that one in a thousand exception to the rule.

In that scenario I see the ultimate irony. In the real world we see the media "feeding" the masses their opinion, and they are quite content to allow it to go on. They never question the lies coming at them daily as you do Aiden. This is the reason America seems to have lost her ability to effectively self govern herself. Nobody really cares. The Matrix provides them all they need through the entitlement programs. They don't want to wake up and are more than okay with being sort of given their opinions. One doesn't need any particular intellect to survive in today's Matrix, just the willingness to jeer down anybody who isn't liberal.

Define Irony; an entire civilization watching a movie about a fictional civilization of folks unaware their lives are not their own, while suffering the same fate.