Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County vs. Whitley County 12/4 CFIT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whitley has a game against Harlan Monday, but that shouldnt be much trouble.

Bells first game is Whitley.

Should be the top two in the region to start the year off.

Thoughts?
I think the game will be close.....but I'm going with the LADY COLONELS!:Clap::popcorn::lolrage:
It's a close one but I will take whitley. The reason I hesitate most is because of a new coach and not knowing how much he may have changed some things and it is awfuly early. I will add though that I would not over look Harlan. Whitley is the far better team but Harlan is good enough to upset even the best of teams in my opinion. The Brock girl is fun to watch.
I would put Corbin in the same level as Bell and Whitley to start the season.
I'd give Bell the slight edge early. Whitley should have an advantage inside though with Craig, who coach Jones said was playing very well in the preseason.

Harlan could be pretty good. They have just about everyone back and played real well in the preseason. They could be a top five team.
If Whitley utilizes there inside game I think it will really give Bell a hard time. If it turns into a up down game Bell will probably win.
I am going to try and make the Harlan game tonight at Whitley....I am really interested in what the coaching change has done for this team. Most people I have spoke too, expects a leaner quicker team than in the past. If this is true...then they are going to be hard to handle! GO LADY COLONELS!!!:Cheerlead:bball:
Bell 63 Whitley 55 final. WAY TO GO LADY CATS!!!!!Confusedinglepar
What were stats.
Not sure you can go to http://www.khsaa.org and they will post them.
Whitley didn't play Harlan tonight.....
Corbin played Harlan after the Bell game.