Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 'Fast & Furious' star Paul Walker killed in car crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Santa Clarita, California (CNN) -- Actor Paul Walker, who shot to fame as star of the high-octane street racing franchise "Fast & Furious," died Saturday in a car crash in Southern California. He was 40.

Walker's publicist Ame van Iden confirmed his death, but said she could not elaborate beyond statements posted on Walker's official Twitter and Facebook accounts.

Walker was a passenger in a friend's car and both were attending a charity event for his organization, Reach Out Worldwide, in the community of Valencia in Santa Clarita, about 30 miles north of Hollywood.

The website for the charity said the Saturday event was intended to benefit victims of Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines.

The crash took place about 3:30 p.m. (6:30 p.m. ET), about 300 yards from the office park where the event was held.

The Santa Clarita Valley Signal, citing a sheriff's deputy at the scene, said a red Porsche appeared to have lost control.

Deputies arrived at the scene to find a vehicle on fire, the sheriff's department said in a statement.

Once fire crews put the flames out, they found two occupants, both of whom were pronounced dead at the scene.

Saturday evening, all that remained was the burnt mangled metal of the car and a light pole that had been knocked down.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/30/showbiz/ac...?hpt=hp_t1

[Image: 131130234701-paul-walker-crash-story-top.jpg]
Sad sad sad.. Prayers with the families of these two men!!
I really liked Paul Walker....very, very sad.

I was honestly about to catch up with the Fast & Furious set of movies, but I don't think it'll be the same now.
I never heard of him, but it's very sad. RIP
^
You never seen varsity blues??!?!
Westside Wrote:I never heard of him, but it's very sad. RIP

This should help. He played in quite a few good movies.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0908094/
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
You never seen varsity blues??!?!

No, never seen it. I even looked at the link Hook posted. I've heard of some of the tv series he appeared in but don't remember him.
Westside Wrote:I never heard of him, but it's very sad. RIP
Neither have I.
You guys dont watch enough movies.

And I thought I was bad.
I dont know how anyone hasnt seen atleast the first F&F.
The movies are on cable all the time. I really reccomend you guys watching the Fast and the Furious series from the beginning. I think you will really enjoy it. Well, except tokyo drift anyways.
Some of you guys never seen Varsity Blues?

C'mon dudes, one of the greatest football movies ever!
I have seen Varsity Blues. I still don't remember him. Looked him up on imdb.com, no help. Never seen any Fast and the Furious movies.
Jarons Wrote:I have seen Varsity Blues. I still don't remember him. Looked him up on imdb.com, no help. Never seen any Fast and the Furious movies.

He was the starting QB who go hurt and allowed VanDerBeek to play.
He ended up coaching the team at the end.

He was the boyfriend of Darcy, remember the whipped cream part?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:He was the starting QB who go hurt and allowed VanDerBeek to play.
He ended up coaching the team at the end.

He was the boyfriend of Darcy, remember the whipped cream part?
Do i ever remember that part Confusednicker:
I have read that it was actually shaving cream instead of whipped cream.

I believe the whipped cream kept melting, and shaving cream didn't melt.

The More You Know....
Very sad to hear.

He was currently filming Fast & Furious 7. Rumor has it that they may scrap the whole movie because of this.
I believe most of the film had already been filmed, but your right I did see that they have stopped production.

I think ultimately it will continue, I think they are just going to figure out a respectful way to discard the Brian O'Conner character.