Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The Reputation status meanings...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How many "Reputation" lights can somebody get?

Green
Red

And what is the little saying for each?

The most I've seen is Stardust with 8 Green reputation lights. And the saying is..... "Stardust is a splendid one to behold"
The "reputation" points are now useless since the like button has been installed.

Instead of the like button like we use today, BGR use to use the "add reputation" for each member. I'm not sure what all the sayings are, but you use to have to click on someones repuatation and either up it or down it and the system kept up with it.
to be honest, we should probably just remove it now that we have the like button.

If im not mistaken, QQ could probably edit the saying on the repuatation bar if it was even woerth fooling with. I would guess thats the default sayings the manufacturer put on them. I doubt QQ wrote "This member has a spectacular aura about him" lol.
Probably hould have been changed to some like, "Pulp fiction is well liked among other members" and such.

Another feature might be to add a dislike button.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The "reputation" points are now useless since the like button has been installed.

Instead of the like button like we use today, BGR use to use the "add reputation" for each member. I'm not sure what all the sayings are, but you use to have to click on someones repuatation and either up it or down it and the system kept up with it.
to be honest, we should probably just remove it now that we have the like button.

If im not mistaken, QQ could probably edit the saying on the repuatation bar if it was even woerth fooling with. I would guess thats the default sayings the manufacturer put on them. I doubt QQ wrote "This member has a spectacular aura about him" lol.
Probably hould have been changed to some like, "Pulp fiction is well liked among other members" and such.

Another feature might be to add a dislike button.

Agree....
vbookie!