Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wayne County 34 Paducah Tilghman 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Final and a cancelled Tornado Warning. Come get your crow.
Dang did PT not start the track meet as some predicted? That is why football is played in pads not in track shoes.

Congrats to Wayne co!!!
Congrats Wayne i think they will win 3A.
Congrats to Wayne.

PT performed as predicted with numerous mistakes and penalties and just going through the motions, this game was over before it started. PT's coaches fighting amongst themselves the week before the game and the defensive Guru Larry Shanks resigned or was dismissed before Thanksgiving. No one will say for sure but he was not there tonight. Shanks turned the team around when he came back in mid-season. Tilghman fans in the stands were chanting 'Bring Back Shanks.'

Easy to beat a house divided. Wayne deserved it much more and wish them the best.

Ill take my crow.
Good luck to Wayne Co. This is the year of the Cardinals. 6a is Scott Co Cards, 3a is Wayne Co Cards and 1a is Mayfield Cards.
Most of us were saying IF Tilghman shows up it will be tough, and like I said every Tilghman fan will tell you you never know what you are going to get. If I heard right, Tilghman was ahead at the half?
I told you about Guffey and ten boys from Wayne co
Congrats to Wayne Co. on the win. This game made up for the Male prediction!
gobigredMHS Wrote:Most of us were saying IF Tilghman shows up it will be tough, and like I said every Tilghman fan will tell you you never know what you are going to get. If I heard right, Tilghman was ahead at the half?

Wayne led 14 to 3 at the half.
gobigredMHS Wrote:Most of us were saying IF Tilghman shows up it will be tough, and like I said every Tilghman fan will tell you you never know what you are going to get. If I heard right, Tilghman was ahead at the half?

Wrong. Tilghman led 3-0. After that it was over. 14-3 Half. Wayne County. Tica here is the problem I got with you. You just got your rear end handed to you and you are blaming everyone. If I were you I would credit the better team who just stream rolled your track stars. Like I told you all week, you had better hope the Tornados performed. Fools gold.
Great job Wayne... that suck for pad.. I hope they get things figured out over there, for the players and the community.. seems their fan base has just had a huge down fall the last couple of years.. with coaches fighting that really tells me they need some big time help... good luck cards
Yeah, Tica did clue me in about the problems before the game by pm. I'm not saying that pt would have won if Shanks was there. They played a great team. I think this answers what should be done over there. Bring Shanks in and let Wyatt go.
The coaches never lost this game. I am calling crap on this. You all got hammered. Maybe the coaches should have played the game. Wayne dominated you.
called this one since last year
I didn't say they did. I simply said I think pt should now know how to fix their coaching problem. I think Wayne has to be a great team to do what they have done.
Wayne can play. Congrats to the Cards. 34 points is a bunch on PT's defense.
My friends tonight the better team dominated. Great job Wayne County, Roll Cards
They must be very tough. The fans should be very proud. Good luck and represent the west.
Matt Dillon Wrote:The coaches never lost this game. I am calling crap on this. You all got hammered. Maybe the coaches should have played the game. Wayne dominated you.

Wayne may have dominated the game but pt has struggled with this for the last several years and personaly I dont care but I just wish they could get it figured out.. hate too see such a traditionaly rich program struggle like this.. read some old threads and u will see stuff mentioned about all of it.. the talents are there ... the coaching is not and hasn't been for a while... no excuse .. like I said no dog in the fight..
What happens to them track stars??? Lol
PT is not struggling there just made it to the semi-finals!
That's the one problem with being a good program. If you do anything less than win state, it is considered substandard. That has to be rough on the kids.
All the PT fans said this wouldn't happen!! I told u it would!! Hail to the Wayne kids you boys have a great team and a heck of a heart.
Matt Dillon Wrote:Final and a cancelled Tornado Warning. Come get your crow.
:Thumbs:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:called this one since last year

me too:Clap:
mysonis55 Wrote:They must be very tough. The fans should be very proud. Good luck and represent the west.

:howdy: been trying to tell you mysonis55 about wayne county now will you eat some crow. :biglmao:
Go Big Red! Wrote:What happens to them track stars??? Lol

they got hammered
Off coordinator must have quit too.
Cards are just better. I hate same guys that were pressing for respect are now making excuses.
^

We will get these Wayne fans going before it's all over. Lol
Great game when you beat us I knew you would win it all, at that time we were not so good but you could tell you were going to be an excellent ball team you have great kids both on and off the field and are deserving of it all, good luck WIN THE BIG ONE
Pages: 1 2 3