Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pulaski Co 20 Anderson Co 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
WOW. Got to go to Sports Den and get me a Pulaski Shirt.
Atleast 1 team in Pulaski co will be in BG but was hoping for two..
Anderson Kicked a field goal in 1st quarter to go up 3-0

Pc scored to go up 7-3

Anderson scored right before half time to go up 10-7

Anderson County scored on their 1st possession of the 3rd quarter to go up 17-7. After lots of punts PC scored with about 12 min to go in the game. 17-14

Pulaski gets the ball back with about 4 min to go and scores with 40 seconds left. Extra point is blocked PC 20-17

Anderson county lines up for a 41 yard field goal with .8 seconds left that is short.

Great game by both teams.
Good luck PC next week
I thought this game would come down to the wire although i picked AC congrats Maroons.
Willie Turnover Wrote:Anderson Kicked a field goal in 1st quarter to go up 3-0

Pc scored to go up 7-3

Anderson scored right before half time to go up 10-7

Anderson County scored on their 1st possession of the 3rd quarter to go up 17-7. After lots of punts PC scored with about 12 min to go in the game. 17-14

Pulaski gets the ball back with about 4 min to go and scores with 40 seconds left. Extra point is blocked PC 20-17

Anderson county lines up for a 41 yard field goal with .8 seconds left that is short.

Great game by both teams.
Good luck PC next week

Pulaski scores on 4th & 1 on the 1 yd line to go ahead! Heck of a game and congrats to the Maroons..

14-0 and onto the State Championship!
Very good group of young kids at Pulaski Co right now. If I'm right the winning TD was a sophomore QB to a freshman WR.
told you guys
Thank goodness I got this one right.
Congrats to Pulaski. Congrats to Anderson County on a fine season.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:told you guys

Since October anyway.
One heck of a game.

Congratulations Pulaski Maroons! TongueirateSho

Best of luck next week!
Congrats PC....hope you win it all.
Congrats Maroons. I said early on that I thought you had a legit shot to be 5A State Runner-Up this season...I hope you prove me wrong and win the whole thing. But regardless of how next week turns out you've had a great season.
HDE Wrote:Since October anyway.

since the beginning of the season! this one eats you up. expect the same next year
Willie turnover? Yes he will and it cost AC the game.
Maroons survive back to back tough games. Win and move on.
Congrats to Pulaski.
Congrats to Coach Hines and the Pulaski County Maroons on their Semi State victory. Proud of you!!! See you at WKU!!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:since the beginning of the season! this one eats you up. expect the same next year

I thought you said you had them No. 1 since "last year." If you keep changing your picks, you'll get it right eventually.
I think Pulaski in 2014 is a pretty safe pick though. Everyone saw their freshman class last year.
HDE Wrote:I thought you said you had them No. 1 since "last year." If you keep changing your picks, you'll get it right eventually.
I think Pulaski in 2014 is a pretty safe pick though. Everyone saw their freshman class last year.

It will be a major upset if PC and MS aren't playing for the region title again next year.
Who will MS have returning, besides Harris? Looking at the roster & depth chart they lose entire O/D lines to go along with a ton of seniors. What do they have coming up in the younger classes? Everyone will have holes to fill next year.
Forever Maroon Wrote:Who will MS have returning, besides Harris? Looking at the roster & depth chart they lose entire O/D lines to go along with a ton of seniors. What do they have coming up in the younger classes? Everyone will have holes to fill next year.

unfortunately, I think Harris is all they will need.

district 8 will be weak, and other than PC in district 7, I dont see anyone putting up a defense that will stop him.
congrats to the maroons good win. congrats to my BEARCATS even though we didnt make it to the championship game. Pulaski realized early they were in a ball game never seen a running clock like alot thought it would be. hope the maroons give BG all they want. Anderson just had too many turnovers. We will be back again next year hope to meet you all again. All class players for the Maroons enjoy playing against kids who have class we have seen our share of classlessness from other teams most being Franklin county even there parents thats why it makes it nice when we beat them twice this year. Dont like losing at all but to a bunch of young kids with class makes it easier. have to retire the :Cheerlead for football on to basketball for now.
TOOMEY#4 Wrote:congrats to the maroons good win. congrats to my BEARCATS even though we didnt make it to the championship game. Pulaski realized early they were in a ball game never seen a running clock like alot thought it would be. hope the maroons give BG all they want. Anderson just had too many turnovers. We will be back again next year hope to meet you all again. All class players for the Maroons enjoy playing against kids who have class we have seen our share of classlessness from other teams most being Franklin county even there parents thats why it makes it nice when we beat them twice this year. Dont like losing at all but to a bunch of young kids with class makes it easier. have to retire the :Cheerlead for football on to basketball for now.

Wow still talking about our game, guess you realize how lucky you all got to beat us either game....:lame: Classless huh? man sit in your own stands and see that mess, parents and kids calling our kids the N word, and eff this and and efff, that! People read your posts every week and they can tell who lacks class!!!! :welcome:
I was at the Franklin-Anderson game and i have never seen so little class and disrespect from Anderson fans and players!Franklin was having prayer on field after game and Anderson fans were yelling derogatory language at them!Very classless,and you want to talk about having no class how about #25 on Anderson!Wow
babalu Wrote:I was at the Franklin-Anderson game and i have never seen so little class and disrespect from Anderson fans and players!Franklin was having prayer on field after game and Anderson fans were yelling derogatory language at them!Very classless,and you want to talk about having no class how about #25 on Anderson!Wow

Exactly.......nothing like being a senior playing your heart out for the last time, losing in a close one and being called names by AC adults and kids...or being a coach, and told to get the F&%$ out of our town your piecn of S&%$!!!!
Give me a break!!! :Thumbs:
Well this parent had no such doing and if chris was saying anything of that nature I personally would kick his ass myself I can't speak for the other kids but as your fans were exiting they were calling me inbred and teling me and my wife to suck there d@#$. That is who I was referring too and Roberts trying to get in the stands calling parents and students gd rednecks. We live 12 mins apart so really inbreds that's the best they can come up with. Goodluck next year.