Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Williamsburg 34 Raceland 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
final

Congrats Williamsburg
Congrats W,burg. Very good team.
#60 very good player. Beat the RAMS up front.
Good luck next week.
Congrats Williamsburg, better team and coaches had a better game plan. Wish you luck in the final.

Congrats Rams and seniors for a great season.
Congrats to Williamsburg. Williamsburg simply outplayed and outcoached Raceland. Good luck next week.
Williamsburg on a mission...
Congrats Williamsburg. I watched the Williamsburg game tonight and they are very good. It will take a special team to beat them.
Congrats Williamsburg. A very deserving team. Overall they looked nearly unstoppable all night. Sizemore is an incredible athlete and player. Number 60 is very hard to block and shelton is the best player on the field always. Congrats to you all.
Congratulations to Williamsburg you were the better team tonight and you beat us in all aspects of the game. Raceland you have nothing to hang your heads about. You had a really good season and you have made our small community proud with all you achieved this season. To all of the Ram seniors, it was a pleasure to watch you play these past few years and I want to thank you for several memorable moments and may you all have bright and fulfilling lives ahead of you!
seniors always return to support the team, proud of all of them.
Congrats to Williamsburg. I had that one way wrong. I don't know if we match up or not. We will see you Friday. See you there 64. That is of course if you get out of jail for the streaking charge by then.
Is it me or has 64 actually been kinda quiet since the hazard game... Hes said a few things but not his normal self..
My school, My football team, My town all my dreams and wishes you gave them to me something very few people will realize in a lifetime, Thank you now and forever, I am so proud.
Congrats burg.... see ya next week...
Congrats Burg. It was Raceland's lack of a passing game that was the difference. Not Wburgs lack of a Running game. I'll take my crow. Wburg has alot coming back. They will be a rough out next year.
Congratulations Williamsburg!
There's a swarm of Yellow Jackets heading west to BG next week.

Congrats on the win and be good to yourself 64SUR. Your boys are going to the big dance!
64 is in jail for streaking, that's the reason for the silence. Just kidding. I'm sure he will be on here to let me know about it soon.
Congrats to Williamsburg on the win. :welcome: to Bowling Green 64SUR!
Been waiting for this next week
I hope the weather is as nice as last week.
mysonis55 Wrote:64 is in jail for streaking, that's the reason for the silence. Just kidding. I'm sure he will be on here to let me know about it soon.

MYSONIS55 Confusederved: BY THE :policeman:policeman:policeman I AM :relaxing: BURG FEVER IS COMING
How much was bond 64.
First forcast is 70% chance of strong storms thur. Fri sunny and high 41 low 30
64, I listened to the entire game and missed the part where you went streaking across the field.
Congratulations Williamsburg and 64SUR!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!
Congrats W,burg. Very good team.
#60 very good player. Beat the RAMS up front.
Good luck next week.
mysonis55 Wrote:How much was bond 64.

55 dollars Confusednicker:
Congrats to Raceland on a great season. Coaches and fans were class acts. Hard to lose after working so hard to get to this level. Williamsburg just had their number tonight. Helton and Patrick penetrated almost every play on defense. They made it very hard for Raceland to find their rhythm on offense. Williamsburg had to much speed for Raceland to run laterally. Williamsburg swarmed them all night. Sizemore and Shelton played a nice game of pitch and catch to put the game away. Lowery had some big catches. Jefferson Patrick did a great job blocking for Sizemore. Brantley Patrick kicking the ball deep made Raceland have to drive the ball a long field all night. Beech was a great back and Elkins made some big plays with his feet and arm. Raceland's defense stymied Williamsburg from midway through the first period until halftime.
Jim McCallister's 35-14 prediction wasn't as off base as some thought. It was closer than most.
Thanks williamsburg you save my butt from 64SUR,I love this team :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead
Pages: 1 2