Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prayer Team Alert
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just learned of an accident invloving my cousin Leslie and her son Ian in California this evening.

The SUV they were traveling in flipped several times and they are currently in the ER. Please pray for ideal outcomes, recovery, strength, and healing for both as well as lifting up the hospital staff working on them. Will update once I learn more.

The power of prayer is an amazing power and I thank you all in advance!
Prayers are with you friend.
May God be with them and their family.
Looks like this crisis may have been averted.
Have received a full report from my cousin who shares, " they are all lucky to be alive and to have escaped with injuries handled by stitches, staples, ice, rest, and tylenol. "

Thank you to Chevrolet for making a good Surburban, the good samaritans who stopped on the interstate to "right " the vehicle after it landed on its driver side and for administering first aid to all involved, and to all of you who have prayed for healing, strength, and peace. Please continue the prayers. My aunt is still in the hospital and of course they all are pretty traumatized. Lot of bumps, bruises, sprains and strains.

No surgeries needed, no limbs lost, or broken bones. They were very blessed, fortunate, and "seen to" by our Lord and Savior.

Thank you BGR prayer family. :Thumbs:
Let me tell you how good God is. My other cousin just informed that if the good samaritans hadn't stopped to lift the vehicle off of Leslie in the amount of time they did, she would have suffocated and not been with us today.

Also someone please tell me how she didn't sustain fractures or severe trauma to the head and neck with the weight of a Chevy Suburban on her and lived. Now you know why I'm a believer in Christ and a most high God in Heaven who loves us.

This will certainly be the most memorable Thanksgiving our family has ever experienced. Have a great weekend BGR and to God be the glory!
Still sending prayers to all involved Spirit.