Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Drew Bledsoe starts the season like he finished last year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does the man even care about his teammates? He threw 3 interceptions and the passes that he missed he missed very badly. The interception that got called back and the interception that lost them the game were stupid decision and the last one was straight at the LB. Please Parcells put in Romo.
Amen!!! I couldn't agree more!!!
I totally agree. He made stupid decisions in the pocket today. T.O. is gonna tear him up just like he did to McNabb if he keeps it up.
It was one game lets see how he does next week before we start talking about benching him.But i would like to see Romo get the call just to see how he does, because he did have a great preseason.
Bledsoe was horrible enough said, I think Romo will get his chance soon.
Bledsoe is terrible, they might as well let Romo finish out the season
warrior20 Wrote:Bledsoe is terrible, they might as well let Romo finish out the season

Good call, you said this right in the middle of his domination over the Redskins.
Lol
Im a true blue Cowboy fan and, though I had my doubts, I knew there is no way Bledsoe would be benched. This team is Super Bowl caliber and brining in an unexperienced qb this season is suicide.