Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who all they bringing back and how good are they going to be this season?
They return everyone except three. Jordan Short, Caleb Baker and Sam Robinson. Robinson transferred to Onedia Baptist. We did get a transfer in Jaylan <----spelling Williams from Knott Co. Still should be in contention for region.
Oh ok, so they're bringing back 7 of the 9 starters!
I don't know if Robinson started or not. Baker and Short was.
only baker and short did. They will have a good chance at another regional championship this year too.
scout2012 Wrote:only baker and short did. They will have a good chance at another regional championship this year too.

Baker was the starting shortstop & Short pither/3rd baseman. While its only two players, they will be hard to replace.
Still don't know what kind of pitcher Williams is. Wait and see.
Baker and Short a BIG part of the team and will be hard to replace. Are both playing college ball?
I think so. Short is at Centre College. I think Baker went to Union but not for sure.
They have a great coach and he will make it work for the boys. He may have to move them around a little bit but it will work out fine! Cant wait to see them play this season!