Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central vs Knott Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whose gonna win the black gold bowl this year ? It seems like this is the only game Pcc comes to play in,they have won the last 4 BGB's but if they dont win this they could go 0-10 this season.Kcc is gonna be ready to play and get back on track with 2 straight loses.This is gonna be a good game imo

PCC-28
KCC-36
I don't know anything on Pcc or a whole lot on kcc but I'm a kcc hater so

PCC 28
KCC 14
36-6 Perry Central!
PCC by 16
Pcc 32
Kcc 14
Pcc is a very slow team, no speed at all so u thinnk they are gonna be able to stop the run by kcc
I agree with MVP2 Pcc is a slow team and they wont be able to stop Bobby O. or wes lafferty on Offense, and they deffenses will step it up..
should be a good game two not so great teams going at it but as mvp and all the way say pcc is not gonna be able ta stop the run there slow and plus they cant tackle so yea kcc by 2 tds
Kcc-28
Pcc-14
PCC by 14
MVP2 Wrote:Pcc is a very slow team, no speed at all so u thinnk they are gonna be able to stop the run by kcc
I do not think that PCC can stop KCC, but I do not think that KCC can stop anyone. That being said it should be a descent game between two bad teams.
well I see KCC winnin this game quite easily,i jus dont see PCC stopin the great run game of KCC but i do see PCC puttin but some points against the KCC D with the good bak they got.I liked the way KCC played when Ratliff was the QB and Lindon WR at the end of the Clay Co game...Whos gonna be startin at Qb this game for the Pats?
im gonna take PCC in this one.. 21-14.. all they have ta do is stop bobby o... and i think they will
I got kcc 28-20 pcc is slow wes lafferty with the power and bobby o. with the speed.. Kcc all the way...
Kcc-35

Pcc-21
kcc d is getting better with each game... i heard they r going back to their other stle d instead of the one they played agianst clay and got murdered...i think knott will shut pcc up early and #3 will have a very off game....
kcc-38
pcc-18
Both teams have given up a lot of points this year so it should be a high scoring game. With that being said I believe I'll go with the home team.

Perry Central 35
Knott County Central 30
Whoever stops the run game wins this game, both teams are kinda down on D and neither really has a passing game
MVP2 Wrote:Whoever stops the run game wins this game, both teams are kinda down on D and neither really has a passing game
I honestly do not think that either running game will be stopped. It is a matter of who gets tired of running 80 yard td's first IMO. KCC may have a chance becasue they have two good backs compared to PCC's 1, but I think PCC is mentally tougher than KCC and will win this game in the 2nd half.
MVP2 Wrote:Pcc is a very slow team, no speed at all so u thinnk they are gonna be able to stop the run by kcc

Eh, news flash bub. KCC has no run game. Owens has a few moves, but that'a about it.

PCC- 26
KCC- 16
Gorn Wrote:Eh, news flash bub. KCC has no run game. Owens has a few moves, but that'a about it.

PCC- 26
KCC- 16

dude r u serious.... kcc has no run game... have u even seen them play... u must b smoking somthing!!!!!
I am going with PCC!
Pcc-37
Kcc-24
alltimeplayer5 Wrote:dude r u serious.... kcc has no run game... have u even seen them play... u must b smoking somthing!!!!!
KCC has a running game against inferior competition like Jenkins and Magoffin County. If they play teams that are considered descent they struggle in every area of the game.
alltimeplayer5 Wrote:dude r u serious.... kcc has no run game... have u even seen them play... u must b smoking somthing!!!!!

Yea, not only have I seen them play, but I played against them. They don't have a run game.
You guys get on here, and talk every week how "KCC IS THE TRUTH!!!" then they go out and get demolished by everyone they play but Jenkins and Magoffin. PCC is big and slow, but Knot County isn't loaded with speed either.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Pcc-37
Kcc-24
yea that seems about right:thumpsup:
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:KCC has a running game against inferior competition like Jenkins and Magoffin County. If they play teams that are considered descent they struggle in every area of the game.

Very well said Brahma :Thumbs:
PCC has been doing pretty good lately
RB#2 Wrote:PCC has been doing pretty good lately
When?
Pcc - 42

Kcc - 28
Pages: 1 2