Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New to the system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am new to this whole points thing but I understand the more posts or replys you have you get points for it??????
So thats why I see a alot of one word replies. sad.....
Took me a little while to understand as well.... but it's something new that the admin's and mod's did.... I personally like it but wish people would post more than 1 word!! Lord knows, I talk too much sometimes!!!! LOLOL......
We don't put up with post padding, like someone posting one word and then posts another 1 word etc. Should you see this except in games in another forum like "above me" etc. please let a Mod or Adm know about it. Thanks folks
You got it!!! That would be a waste of the point system... way to keep an eye out for this!!!
Thank you.
Anytime!!! LOL.......
You
mean
we
are
AWWWWW..... you post padded... LOLOL....I'm tellin!!!!!
not
supposed
to
do
this
AND... I am gonna tell Thunderchild on you!!! LOLOLOL..... J/K!!! and I have your point but I think a few others may not!!! LOL
Shame on you.
CatDawg Wrote:Shame on you.

:notworthy I promise not to do it again.Smile
Okay..... since you promise!!!! Confusedhh:
No cookies for you tonight! And I mean it! LOL
Me or Midee??? LOL... I would really like to have some cookies!!!
Tuff!!!
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:Tuff!!!

:booo: No fair. I promised to be good.
But you weren't!!! You haven't minded a thing all day!!! LOLOLOLOL.....
phs1986 Wrote:Took me a little while to understand as well.... but it's something new that the admin's and mod's did.... I personally like it but wish people would post more than 1 word!! Lord knows, I talk too much sometimes!!!! LOLOL......

It's been around for a long time. We brought it back.
I just joined in March... wasn't here when I joined... BUT I do like the point system... it's neat to be able to donate your points to other members!!!