Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: KCC vs. Cordia on December 10th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Knott 78
Cordia 64
If you are in Knott County this game will be broadcast live on channel 24.
chances the game will be canceled due to snow?
HeGotGame Wrote:If you are in Knott County this game will be broadcast live on channel 24.

Thank the Lord!
I didn't think that I'd get to see this one because of working late.
You mean like Justice and his family.Both get jobs @ KCC and housing took care of when they first arrived.Wouldn't doubt that the groceries are taken care of at the nearest grocery store owned by someone whose son played for Knott(Cox).Ohhhhh,wait,i'm sorry. Knott didn't recruit Justice and offer his family this and a whole lot more.Look at the vehicles the family drives and where they are from(local well known dealer who has strong ties to KCC).Honestly not stirring things up,but don't act like Knott doesn't recruit because it sure as heck appears that way.Just sayin'.That's the talk in eastern and central Ky about Knott.Need to get out of that little county every now and then,find out for yourself.
[Image: a.aaa-Snowmobile-Attack.jpg]Attention: in order to witness Knott winning by 80+++,KCC fans will be transported by local snowmobiles.Please be careful everyone,it's already getting crazy over there.
Heisenberg Effect Wrote:You mean like Justice and his family.Both get jobs @ KCC and housing took care of when they first arrived.Wouldn't doubt that the groceries are taken care of at the nearest grocery store owned by someone whose son played for Knott(Cox).Ohhhhh,wait,i'm sorry. Knott didn't recruit Justice and offer his family this and a whole lot more.Look at the vehicles the family drives and where they are from(local well known dealer who has strong ties to KCC).Honestly not stirring things up,but don't act like Knott doesn't recruit because it sure as heck appears that way.Just sayin'.That's the talk in eastern and central Ky about Knott.Need to get out of that little county every now and then,find out for yourself.

You are reaching...
Heisenberg Effect Wrote:You mean like Justice and his family.Both get jobs @ KCC and housing took care of when they first arrived.Wouldn't doubt that the groceries are taken care of at the nearest grocery store owned by someone whose son played for Knott(Cox).Ohhhhh,wait,i'm sorry. Knott didn't recruit Justice and offer his family this and a whole lot more.Look at the vehicles the family drives and where they are from(local well known dealer who has strong ties to KCC).Honestly not stirring things up,but don't act like Knott doesn't recruit because it sure as heck appears that way.Just sayin'.That's the talk in eastern and central Ky about Knott.Need to get out of that little county every now and then,find out for yourself.

H.E. your inferiority complex is getting out of hand, you need counseling, medication or both!!!
[Image: 5cseh.jpg]

TODAY IS THE DAY..... GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!
[Image: Preview?imageID=5847557&generatorTypeID=...t2=&text3=] You are correct with your diagnosis.Not knocking Justice,the kid is a stud for sure. Without Justice,Knott doesn't win the 14th the last few years.Yep,hard pill to swallow,but deep down you know it's the truth.
^ Thats kinda like sayin, without the 27 recruits, Cordia would still be the door mat of the 14th. Deep down, you know its the truth...
Anybody know what time the doors open tonight. I know I will have to get there early to get a seat. I just wonder if Miss Hannigan and Daddy Warbucks will be there to watch the orphans.
Downtown10 Wrote:^ Thats kinda like sayin, without the 27 recruits, Cordia would still be the door mat of the 14th. Deep down, you know its the truth...

[Image: 129092786498235257.jpg]
did they move the start of this game up due to weather?
HeGotGame Wrote:If you are in Knott County this game will be broadcast live on channel 24.

What is Channel 24? I would like to see this game. I'm not going to travel 45mins to Cordia for standing only.
It's a local tv station just people in or on the edges of Knott county get it with their cable package.
Let's remember this is just a basketball game with young boy's playing. There are a few people that has caused a lot of hate. I honestly haven't heard a single person from knott that hate's the cordia fans. But the hate in lotts creek for knott fans is at a danger level. Knott parents are affraid to let there kids go to the game without them and not because of the cordia students but because of the adults.
Knott by 30
KY Headhunter Wrote:Thats just my prediction and I have always been told that Rhodes is not recruiting these kids. He is just bringing them out of poverty and giving them a chance to succeed in life and have a bright future. So what are you saying? Is he recruiting these kids because if he is thats a no no and shame on him.
First of all the term "Poverty Ridden Orphans" is down right disrespectful, not cute nor funny! I am offended by your cheap joke but imagine if your kid is reading this!
Pages: 1 2 3