Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lynn Camp vs Pineville Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is everyones Pred. on this game startin District play for LC?
The Campers run away with this one.
im takin Pinville is this by by 7
im takin Pinville is this by 7
Pineville is improved from last year but not enough to beat the wildcats
Lynn Camp by 21
lynn camp by a couple of scores
I'd like to say Lynn Camp. But I believe they don't have the will to play.
Pineville by 14
Lynn Camp by 2 td's
1st and 10 Wrote:I'd like to say Lynn Camp. But I believe they don't have the will to play.
Pineville by 14

What makes you think they don't have the will to play? I know most of those boys and it don't seem to me that they don't have the will to play. They have played a tough schedule and have been in the game with every team they have played until the 4th they have talent they have the will they just don't have depth and if that shouldn't translate to a lack of will there is atleast 9 players that play every snap of the ball game offense defense and special teams they don't come out of the game fatigue is more of a problem than will
im gonna take LC in a good game.. 28-24///
If your saying fatigue is the problem then that must mean that they are not in good football condition. If this is the case they will definately have problems with the rest of thier schedule. That is not an easy District they are in. If the coaches don't fix their special teams ( ie. ) extra piont, kick return and coverage they will most likely fall short on any close game, which could be any and every game they have left.
so your telling me that a team with basicly 15 or 16 players that play in the game plays a team on average with 50 players someone for each position and back ups for them aren't going to get fatigued? as for the kicking game its comeing along it looked alot better last friday not yet where it should be but it looked better i'm telling you this team is poised for a run in the district and playoffs they're going to be dangerous
Lynn Camp will take this one in a close game