Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raymond Sanders suspended for season finale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Senior Raymond Sanders has been suspended for the season finale on Saturday vs. Tennessee it was announced to the media on Monday.

Stoops calls the move “very disappointing.”
Quote:“I’ve sat in here and bragged on him. … Doesn’t change my opinion of him. He’s a good person, but he has made some bad deci

http://www.nationofblue.com/raymond-sand...on-finale/
I hate it for the kid but I dont think it really matters.
According to the media the kid was kicked off the team last week!
Stoops crumbled and let him play saturday and now hes already suspended this weekend.

Complete JOKE!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:According to the media the kid was kicked off the team last week!
Stoops crumbled and let him play saturday and now hes already suspended this weekend.

Complete JOKE!

I thought I saw where he was kicked off the team so I was a little surprised when I saw he was suspended a game.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:According to the media the kid was kicked off the team last week!

Complete JOKE!

Actually, no one knew if he was kicked off or not. That's what was said on twitter but Kentucky wouldn't comment on it.
Strikeout King Wrote:Actually, no one knew if he was kicked off or not. That's what was said on twitter but Kentucky wouldn't comment on it.

It was all over the news!

ESPN, aseaofblue, wildcatnation, ksr and even a bunch of others all reported that he was dismissed last week.
He WAS dismissed from the team but its obvious Stoops caved on that!