Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell- Undefeated in Middle School Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone got to play Russell's 8th grade, 7th grade or 6 th grade yet. I watched the 6th grade yesterday and they will wear you out. They have 38 kids on the team. :devilflam
Yea I herd they was doing really good!!
Congrats Russell Middle....
more state titles in the future
t-cat50 Wrote:more state titles in the future

We sure hope so.:rockon:
Devilologist Wrote:Has anyone got to play Russell's 8th grade, 7th grade or 6 th grade yet. I watched the 6th grade yesterday and they will wear you out. They have 38 kids on the team. :devilflam

I watched the 7th grade on Thursday and was impressed at the hard knocks of the defense. I know coach Morris will soon find the defensive players at the varsity level that will play with this intensity.
I need to go watch them play next time but it is hard to get out of practice in time to see the boys play. I guess I could cancel practice but that would not do my boys any good would it.
I was just wondering what kind of schedule do they have I mean who do they have left to play and when and where do they play?
Check out the home page for the schedule or get with me I have a list. DEVIL89.... Maybe we can go watch them some time, when we are not at work...... Man work really cuts into the whole football things now..... Need to find another job for football season.
Devilologist Wrote:Check out the home page for the schedule or get with me I have a list. DEVIL89.... Maybe we can go watch them some time, when we are not at work...... Man work really cuts into the whole football things now..... Need to find another job for football season.
RIGHT ON:howdy:
do they ever play pikeville?
Hey tell them to give us a call and set it up we want to play them.
Batpuff Wrote:Hey tell them to give us a call and set it up we want to play them.
Lawrence Co called and is setting up a game with them,,,,,,PM me and give me a phone number or contact number and I will see what I can pass on to the "PRES.
Thanks and I have a 4th grade team who would like to play also......"
Welll this would be a 7th and 8th grade game for us but the 4th grade would be our youth leg. I will send you a PM.
cool thanks much,, pass me to the Litle league too if youdont care
we won ass
Hey it will be a classic battle come sept 28 in Lawrence Co when the undefeated Louisa Middle School hoast the Russell undefeated team.

Also our 7th grade is 2-1 and it should be a great match uo as well.
COOL should be a great game... Of course I am cheering for Russell...... GO DEVILS !!!!
Who knows we may have a continuance in the High school game next year....... Just Hoping they are picked up by Russell, always a good hard fought game..... Could be a game of things to come....
Glad to hear Russell Middle is doing good...I wold like to see them play on the varsity level in a couple of years!
Not anymore- Russell lost to RoseHill, really they did.......
That stinks. Oh well will still be a good game come sept. 28th.